• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Holographic Divine Pattern

allfoak

Alchemist
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

As Above, So Below -- and what is true of the Macrocosm, is also true of the Microcosm.
That man was Created in the image and likeness of God, means that all that is within God, is also within each of us.
All of Creation is imbued with the polarities of male and female and the offspring of Mother/Father God, the Son of God, The Logos.

Does this not change the nature of religion and what we know about ourselves?

Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

A UK, Canadian and Italian study has provided what researchers believe is the first observational evidence that our universe could be a vast and complex hologram.

Theoretical physicists and astrophysicists, investigating irregularities in the cosmic microwave background (the 'afterglow' of the Big Bang), have found there is substantial evidence supporting a holographic explanation of the universe—in fact, as much as there is for the traditional explanation of these irregularities using the theory of cosmic inflation.

The researchers, from the University of Southampton (UK), University of Waterloo (Canada), Perimeter Institute (Canada), INFN, Lecce (Italy) and the University of Salento (Italy), have published findings in the journal Physical Review Letters.

A holographic universe, an idea first suggested in the 1990s, is one where all the information that makes up our 3-D 'reality' (plus time) is contained in a 2-D surface on its boundaries.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html#jCp

Study reveals evidence that the universe is a hologram

Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 041301 (2017) - From Planck Data to Planck Era: Observational Tests of Holographic Cosmology

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Heaven is the singularity (0neness) in the center of all consciousness; the place that manifest this physical reality. God is the CPU and heaven is the RAM; we are in the hard-drives somewhere. :innocent:

Reverend Real

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

As Above, So Below -- and what is true of the Macrocosm, is also true of the Microcosm.
That man was Created in the image and likeness of God, means that all that is within God, is also within each of us.
All of Creation is imbued with the polarities of male and female and the offspring of Mother/Father God, the Son of God, The Logos.

Does this not change the nature of religion and what we know about ourselves?

Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

A UK, Canadian and Italian study has provided what researchers believe is the first observational evidence that our universe could be a vast and complex hologram.

Theoretical physicists and astrophysicists, investigating irregularities in the cosmic microwave background (the 'afterglow' of the Big Bang), have found there is substantial evidence supporting a holographic explanation of the universe—in fact, as much as there is for the traditional explanation of these irregularities using the theory of cosmic inflation.

The researchers, from the University of Southampton (UK), University of Waterloo (Canada), Perimeter Institute (Canada), INFN, Lecce (Italy) and the University of Salento (Italy), have published findings in the journal Physical Review Letters.

A holographic universe, an idea first suggested in the 1990s, is one where all the information that makes up our 3-D 'reality' (plus time) is contained in a 2-D surface on its boundaries.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html#jCp

Study reveals evidence that the universe is a hologram

Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 041301 (2017) - From Planck Data to Planck Era: Observational Tests of Holographic Cosmology
You may be closer to the truth than most. For it is written, if you cannot love your neighborhood, who you can see, then how can you love me who you cannot see. God is no image and is certainly not the image of man. Man wrote the bible and decided to place himself above woman (God's chosen one , this is why God gave to her the greatest gift that God posses, the power to bring life into the world). The bible written by man refer to God as a He, Him, or Father, which is wrong. For God is a Spirit which cannot be seen. Think of atoms or electron protons, etc scientific stuff that we know exist but can not be seen. The word of God is only the Ten Commandments, this is why when Jesus was asked about going to Heaven, Jesus said obey the Ten commandments and give to the needy. The bible is a collection of several books written by man, some are true, some are false, some are good and some are evil. This is why Jesus also said There is none Good, but God in Heaven. We all have evil and sin in us just like Jesus did.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The Principle of Gender

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine
and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all
planes."--The Kybalion.
Except gender is construct found in numerous social animals that is arbitrarily defined and not universally applicable.
And several scientists were too eager to jump the gun and label an unusual formation as something constructed by an alien intelligence.

allfoak

Alchemist
Except gender is construct found in numerous social animals that is arbitrarily defined and not universally applicable.

The Kybalion Chapter 13
The word "Gender" is derived from the Latin root meaning "to beget; to procreate; to generate; to create; to produce." A moment's consideration will show you that the word has a much broader and more general meaning than the term "Sex," the latter referring to the physical distinctions between male and female living things. Sex is merely a manifestation of Gender on a certain plane of the Great Physical Plane--the plane of organic life. We wish to impress this distinction upon your minds, for the reason that certain writers, who have acquired a smattering of the Hermetic Philosophy, have sought to identify this Seventh Hermetic Principle with wild and fanciful, and often reprehensible, theories and teachings regarding Sex.

The office of Gender is solely that of creating, producing, generating, etc., and its manifestations are visible on every plane of phenomena. It is somewhat difficult to produce proofs of this along scientific lines, for the reason that science has not as yet recognized this Principle as of universal application. But still some proofs are forthcoming from scientific sources. In the first place, we find a distinct manifestation of the Principle of Gender among the corpuscles, ions, or electrons, which constitute the basis of Matter as science now knows the latter, and which by forming certain combinations form the Atom, which until lately was regarded as final and indivisible.

And several scientists were too eager to jump the gun and label an unusual formation as something constructed by an alien intelligence.
Alien intelligence?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It is somewhat difficult to produce proofs of this along scientific lines, for the reason that science has not as yet recognized this Principle as of universal application.
It can be and is put along scientific principles, and science does not recognize a universal definition of gender. We probably evolved to express it is a form of socializing and communicating with other humans, but other than that there is nothing universal or concrete about gender.
Alien intelligence?
Yes, a number of scientists jumped the gun and said some previously unseen structure was created by intelligent life on the planet it was observed near. However, continued observation made this seem doubtful.

allfoak

Alchemist
It can be and is put along scientific principles, and science does not recognize a universal definition of gender. We probably evolved to express it is a form of socializing and communicating with other humans, but other than that there is nothing universal or concrete about gender.
Gender is in everything.
Nothing can be properly understood without a knowledge of gender.
Language cannot even be understood.
Our words are considered feminine and masculine.
Electricity has a male plug and a female outlet, when put together they produce a third force that heats my toaster.
Women are magnetic and men are electric.
Positive and negative ions.
Grounding is like having sex with the earth.
The examples are everywhere we look.
If one has a proper understanding of gender many secrets are opened up to the understanding.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What makes the idea of a hologram unnatural?
It posits that our universe is ethereal and immaterial, something that all evidence points to the contrary.
Gender is in everything.
Gender is a social construct of displaying traits that are considered masculine, feminine, or one of the many other concepts that various cultures have held.
Nothing can be properly understood without a knowledge of gender.
Gender is entirely irrelevant when it comes to understanding math. I don't need it to repair an electronic device, fix my car, or write a program.
Language cannot even be understood.
Language is admittedly a complicated subject in regards to gender, but if I say "I made a glass of chocolate milk and enjoyed it while reading a book," you don't need to understand anything about gender to understand that sentence.
Our words are considered feminine and masculine.
Some languages, yes. But those genders are arbitrary, and they also tend to have neuter words. Really, what "gender" does a book have? By a stretch I can see der Stift (m-pen) and die Tür (f-door), but why really and how did the Germans decide the difference between der Löffel (m-spoon), die Gabel (f-fork), and das Messer (n-knife)?
Electricity has a male plug and a female outlet, when put together they produce a third force that heats my toaster.
Only because we call them that because it's convenient and we anthropomorphize things. It's nothing more than a piece to complete the electric circuit that also happens to be a very easy, convenient, and relatively safe way of completing this circuit.
Women are magnetic and men are electric.
When it comes to the electricity coursing through us, were pretty much more or less the same. Except as metaphor, there is no literal way to apply this.
Positive and negative ions.
That is the basis of electricity. It has nothing to do with gender.
Grounding is like having sex with the earth.
A ground is nothing more than the end point for a circuit of electricity. It isn't for you, it's for that lightning bolt darting for the surface of the earth.
The examples are everywhere we look.
Yet I see it no where in the cup of yogurt I just ate.
If one has a proper understanding of gender many secrets are opened up to the understanding.
One of my actual areas of studies is sex and gender. You are trying to apply to things that it does not apply to.

allfoak

Alchemist
It posits that our universe is ethereal and immaterial, something that all evidence points to the contrary.

Gender is a social construct of displaying traits that are considered masculine, feminine, or one of the many other concepts that various cultures have held.

Gender is entirely irrelevant when it comes to understanding math. I don't need it to repair an electronic device, fix my car, or write a program.

Language is admittedly a complicated subject in regards to gender, but if I say "I made a glass of chocolate milk and enjoyed it while reading a book," you don't need to understand anything about gender to understand that sentence.

Some languages, yes. But those genders are arbitrary, and they also tend to have neuter words. Really, what "gender" does a book have? By a stretch I can see der Stift (m-pen) and die Tür (f-door), but why really and how did the Germans decide the difference between der Löffel (m-spoon), die Gabel (f-fork), and das Messer (n-knife)?

Only because we call them that because it's convenient and we anthropomorphize things. It's nothing more than a piece to complete the electric circuit that also happens to be a very easy, convenient, and relatively safe way of completing this circuit.

When it comes to the electricity coursing through us, were pretty much more or less the same. Except as metaphor, there is no literal way to apply this.

That is the basis of electricity. It has nothing to do with gender.

A ground is nothing more than the end point for a circuit of electricity. It isn't for you, it's for that lightning bolt darting for the surface of the earth.

Yet I see it no where in the cup of yogurt I just ate.

One of my actual areas of studies is sex and gender. You are trying to apply to things that it does not apply to.
I have no desire to try and convince you of the importance of understanding the things I have said.
If you don't want to see it there is nothing I can do about it