• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"The Future" vs. "End Times"

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I wrote this journal entry as I feel the need to share my beliefs about "The Future". This is what I believe, and is offered only as an exposition of my views on the matter...

The Future is coming to humankind very soon!

What is commonly referred to as "End Times" is going to actually be a beginning! The beginning of "The Future"!

It will be the end, yes - but only of our current age. A new age will begin once this current age dies!

Humankind already has a direct and two-way channel of communication open with God - via me.

But it is only a very narrow and limited channel.

However, once Jesus Christ returns God will be in our midst!

The second-coming of Jesus Christ will bring about a one-world government, with Jesus Christ as King

It is at this point that the extra-terrestrial contact which humanity has had will be made public

ET.jpg

I believe that every intelligent species has its own Christ and that Jesus Christ is humankind's Christ

For instance, I believe that "the greys" have their own version of Jesus Christ

I believe that Christ will rule for 1,000 years - after which a further new age will begin

I believe that all space-faring extra-terrestrial civilisations all have a direct line to God and have done for a very long time

Forget about all the technology and science - the future will be all about God!

And we humans are only new members of The Club!

Check out my website/blog!

Click here to have a look!

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

PC
Staff member
Premium Member
I wrote this journal entry as I feel the need to share my beliefs about "The Future". This is what I believe, and is offered only as an exposition of my views on the matter...

What is commonly referred to as "End Times" is going to actually be a beginning! The beginning of "The Future"!

It will be the end, yes - but only of our current age. A new age will begin once this current age dies!

Humankind already has a direct and two-way channel of communication open with God - via me.

But it is only a very narrow and limited channel.

However, once Jesus Christ returns God will be in our midst!

The second-coming of Jesus Christ will bring about a one-world government, with Jesus Christ as King

It is at this point that the extra-terrestrial contact which humanity has had will be made public

I believe that every intelligent species has its own Christ and that Jesus Christ is humankind's Christ

For instance, I believe that "the greys" have their own version of Jesus Christ

I believe that Christ will rule for 1,000 years - after which a further new age will begin

I believe that all space-faring extra-terrestrial civilisations all have a direct line to God and have done for a very long time

Forget about all the technology and science - the future will be all about God!

And we humans are only new members of The Club!

Check out my website/blog!

Click here to have a look!
I took a look. I think that Spock is the wrong fictional alien to use. ET is good, but just in my opinion Spock has become a humorous meme and distracts from the text too much. Even though he's easily recognizable and serious he still strikes my funny bone. I think the picture distracts from your presentation. All the other pictures seem pretty relevant and not distracting.

I don't know what to replace Spock's picture with, but you could use a symbol instead such as planet or solar system or maybe a very interesting patterned symbol with lots of angles and things. That's my thought.

ecco

Veteran Member
Define what you mean by "very soon"

Charles Taze also made "very soon" predictions. Why do you think you know better than him?

Hundreds of others have made the same prediction for 2000 years. Why were they all wrong and only you are right?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I took a look. I think that Spock is the wrong fictional alien to use. ET is good, but just in my opinion Spock has become a humorous meme and distracts from the text too much. Even though he's easily recognizable and serious he still strikes my funny bone. I think the picture distracts from your presentation. All the other pictures seem pretty relevant and not distracting.

I don't know what to replace Spock's picture with, but you could use a symbol instead such as planet or solar system or maybe a very interesting patterned symbol with lots of angles and things. That's my thought.
Thank you for your reply :)

I've replaced Spock with a pic of ET

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Define what you mean by "very soon"
I was thinking perhaps decades, maybe even centuries?

A considerable length of time for humans, but a very short time in the greater scheme of things

But we cannot possibly know, it could happen any time - maybe in a couple of hours?

So best be prepared

That's what I think anyway

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Hundreds of others have made the same prediction for 2000 years. Why were they all wrong and only you are right?
I am confident that in time I will be proved right

And maybe when this happens others will be proven right too?

ecco

Veteran Member
I am confident that in time I will be proved right
Yeah. So was Charles Taze.

And maybe when this happens others will be proven right too?

How can someone who predicted that the end of times would occur in the 1800's be proven right?

What do you think makes your prediction any more realistic than all the others that have failed?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
What do you think makes your prediction any more realistic than all the others that have failed?
Well, basically, I think that my prediction will actually come true

That's what I think makes it more realistic

Also, I have a kind of gut feeling that something big and important is going to happen soon that will change everything

I hope some such thing does happen, or else all we'll have to look forward to will be more warfare, more disease, more over-population, more extremism/terrorism, and more environmental damage, etc. etc. all of which will be most harmful to humankind

I believe we will be saved from such a bleak future by the coming of Jesus and the beginning of a new age

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Eddi, you are in that future, Christ came.

Humanity is currently learning the lessons that will shape that future.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, basically, I think that my prediction will actually come true

That's what I think makes it more realistic

Also, I have a kind of gut feeling that something big and important is going to happen soon that will change everything

I hope some such thing does happen, or else all we'll have to look forward to will be more warfare, more disease, more over-population, more extremism/terrorism, and more environmental damage, etc. etc. all of which will be most harmful to humankind

I believe we will be saved from such a bleak future by the coming of Jesus and the beginning of a new age

Eddie, it is coming true and yes the salvation does lay in embracing Christ.

Regards Tony