• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The First Thanksgiving

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
This year, as is my custom, I will celebrate Thanksgiving Day in the spirit of the first Thanksgiving. I will invite some neighbors over for dinner, then kill them and steal their land. :eek: :eek: :eek:

A

angellous_evangellous

*passes Paul a midol and a shot of whiskey*

[This line was irreverently stolen from Buttercup]:yes:

GloriaPatri

retrorich said:
This year, as is my custom, I will celebrate Thanksgiving Day in the spirit of the first Thanksgiving. I will invite some neighbors over for dinner, then kill them and steal their land. :eek: :eek: :eek:

It'd be more realistic if you invited them over, they fed you and clothed you, and then a few months later you went into their house and killed them. Then, you stole their house.

You dirty puritan.

Ciscokid

Since_1492_homeland_security.jpg

A

angellous_evangellous

angellous_evangellous said:
*passes Paul a midol and a shot of whiskey*

[This line was irreverently stolen from Buttercup]:yes:

And I have been busted.

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
retrorich said:
The first Thanksgiving was celebrated by Canadians, and that's not what we did, but have fun anyway.

cardero

Citizen Mod
retrorich said:
Almost sounds like my celebration of this year's Columbus Day.

nutshell

Bad things happened...boo hoo....

Why can't we live in the present and celebrate based on what the holiday is today rather than what it's beginnings were.

If you want to boycott Thanksgiving, you should boycott Christmas too. After all, Dec. 25 isn't Jesus' birthday. How dare we celebrate something today with false beginnings!