1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Fifth Gospel: The Tibetan Bible

Discussion in 'Non-Canon Books of the Bible' started by DawudTalut, Jun 25, 2013.

1. DawudTalut

DawudTalut Peace be upon you.

Ratings:
    +1,352
    Religion:
    Islam DIR
    Peace be on you. Is there any detailed impartial inquiry about:

Source The Fifth Gospel: New Evidence from the Tibetan, Sanskrit, Arabi PDF Download

2. ratikala

ratikala Istha gosthi

Ratings:
    +2,143
    Religion:
    Sanatana Dharma
    unfortunately I cant download it at prsent , apparently my c drive is allmost full , allthough I would love to read it .

many years ago I read a book discussing very simmilar details it was facinating and to me extremely plausable .

does this book discuss the islamic accounts ?

despite many attempts to disscredit such theories by christianity , much vedic and buddhist thought runs concurrent with much of jesus's teaching style and it is no slight on the son of god that he should want to travel amongst likeminded peoples or that they should speak the same truths .

3. DawudTalut

DawudTalut Peace be upon you.

Ratings:
    +1,352
    Religion:
    Islam DIR
    Peace be on you.
    Perhaps you read 'Jesus in India' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_India_(book)

#3 DawudTalut, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013