• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End is Nigh! Yay!!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
(Okay, so the title is because I'm always so bummed when I see disaster-movies and there's the invariable person strolling around with an 'End is Near' sign and they never look happy about it. I just thought that that stereotype could use a bit of tweaking.)

I wanted to let everyone know the happy news, that I should have permanant internet access back within a few weeks! :woohoo: I've missed everyone so much, and I can't wait to be back! Thanks for everyone who's waited for me!

(While this last bit should go under 'prayers', it would be a great help if you could send some helping energy/ prayers/ kind thoughts/ however you view it my way. I'm hoping to get a job and I'm really anxious about it!)

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
WOOOO! I'm so glad your connection is almost back up, Feathers! We've all missed you so much! Excellent luck (not merely good luck :D) to getting the job you're shooting for! Man, I used exclamation points way too much in this post :bounce

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Whey!!!!!!!!!! Feathers - you know I will be sending you whatever I can; I am so glad for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel fit enough, but if I could I'd have a little dance for you!!!!!!!!!!

*Hugs* Michel:) :woohoo: