• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Edict: Unknown Speaker Speaks For God

Paranoid Android

Yes. But that is done with a good purpose. There is no mistakes in life. Everyone we meet was placed by God. Even if we should meet a dog running don the street, God put him or her there for us to learn something. Therefore, sometimes God uses very subtle method to reach us. Usually, you will find the message came from the least important person- a homeless person, a child, e.t.c.
Therefore, if we get in a state of Now, were ready to receive that message. We have to be focused on this second, this millisecond to receive what God is saying to us. That's why I suggest that Mystics practice getting in the Now, and in such a way, to "unstop" there spiritual ears and really, really what God is saying.

IOmnist

Wordsmith
I cannot tell anyone how to feel. I can also understand how I know not to tell anyone anything. I can only represent how it is i feel about my life.

Paranoid Android

Yes. That is true. Believing so hard that you block God telling you something. The other alternative, believing so little that you miss the signs.

IOmnist

Wordsmith
also, check out the urban omnist. the believers and non believers video is really neat. i like the out-takes. plus, the way he speaks is actually really easy to understand. kick *** person to talk to as well. he is really personable and concise with how he feels. check em out.

IOmnist

Wordsmith
There is no reason for fighting, in pretend (football, e.t.c), nor is there any reason to have it as a form of entertainment (Video games, e.t.c). ALL violence must be done away with: No peace can come from blood soaked butchery, for ultimately, people will seek vengeance and will kill each other forever.

This is one thing in particular that i happen to contend with. I do not watch football or any sports really for that matter, but i do understand that there are people out there that just naturally enjoy pounding one another's face in. It's not to say that i condone such violence, but in the structured environment that they do happen to par-take in this behaviour almost gives them a sense of therapy. If they couldnt do it in these places the urge to do so would still be there regardless of what Dementheolgy says. there are also a number of issues that are very hard pressed for people to even want to consider being involved in this. It's too one sided towards a religion in particular and it is almost as if it only applies to a certain group of people. I think the Jehovah's Witnesses have the same sort of structure.

Paranoid Android

This is one thing in particular that i happen to contend with. I do not watch football or any sports really for that matter, but i do understand that there are people out there that just naturally enjoy pounding one another's face in. It's not to say that i condone such violence, but in the structured environment that they do happen to par-take in this behaviour almost gives them a sense of therapy. If they couldnt do it in these places the urge to do so would still be there regardless of what Dementheolgy says. there are also a number of issues that are very hard pressed for people to even want to consider being involved in this. It's too one sided towards a religion in particular and it is almost as if it only applies to a certain group of people. I think the Jehovah's Witnesses have the same sort of structure.

I am new here. As far as I understand Dementheology, pacifism is one of the core doctrines of it. While football is not the same as the humans butchery, we feel that if a person is trained from childhood to be pacifistic, they will be pacifistic in there adulthood.
The human being is really only half tame. We have to evolve a society that is more fair, more equal than it is now. If a person daily keeps in mind Jacob's Ladder and climbs the Rungs, he will be guilty of nothing.

IOmnist

Wordsmith
it's not a very open minded belief system either way. if you intend on raising a child as a pacifist then go for it, but they are going to have natural tendencies to explore things, thus, turning them into Squares. Most of the street preachers you see were once into all that "violent" stuff and now that they have had their fun they are telling you it is a bad thing. Aside from that the whole of Dementheology is pretty much saying that there is a superiority and the "Squares" are going to do all this stuff that is going to contend with getting into all the rigamaroll of their heaven through the god and all the other same old stuff that i have read from every religion that i have looked into. Granted...it is a nice idea...but looking deeper into what was writtin it is very very biased and it really reminds me of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you want to go that route and not look passed the whole pacifist thing then fine. But, who-ever wrote all of that seems to be very angry at a certain sort of people and that in itself brings up question as to how one can promote being a pacifist but write with anger towards a group of people. I am not arguing here, i am just expressing some of my thoughts on the Edicts as was asked, i have read them and after thinking about a certain few parts of it, i am not impressed and i would not be a Dementheologist.

Paranoid Android

Adam and Eve

1. Adam and Eve where the first people on earth. 2 They were created by God, and there were no others created along with them. 3. Yet, evolution was happening, so a close cousin eventually evolved to appear to be humans. 4. But know that they are not. 5 They are violent, and dwell in a world of violence and wars 6 But this came later.
8. One day, eve was exploring the Garden, enjoying the bright day 9 Now she was not aware of the violence of these creatures, nor there lust for unrighteousness. 10 She enjoying the bright African day, when she was attacked by a lust filled Square 11. The Square was like an animal, and like an animal he wanted to despoil Eve and take her innocence. 12 Using his strength, he forced Eve down and took her. 13. This explains why Squares are so violent, and why they enjoy violence and amorality. 14 It is natural for Squares to prove there power through war and bloodshed. 15 Eve had her first child, born from the lust and violence of the Square 16 Adam and Eve named him Rage, because he had been conceived through an act of violence.
16 In time, Rage grew up. 17 At this time, they still travelled and walked naked, for the African day was warm and comfortable 18. Rage was smarter than Adam And Eve. 19 He was also smarter in sly and cunning ways 20. Adam and Eve were developmentally disabled, and because of there developmentally disability, they saw the good in everyone. 20 So Rage wanted to rule over Adam and Eve, for it is normal for Squares to aspire and to love power. 21 Therefore he tried to think of a way to get himself over them, to stand in the place that Adam and Eve stood.
22. Once, when the family was bedding down for the night, he heard a voice coming from the grass 23. "Hey,pssst..Rage, Rage !" 24.The voice appeared to come from a venomous snake. 'What do you want ?" asked Rage. 25 "Surely you have observed how the other animals live. Have you not observed the lion, and seen how the male lion runs the pack ? 26 You are the smartest young man, and you should rule Adam and Eve. You're wisdom can overcome the stupidity of Adam and Eve, for don't you know that there retarded ? 27 Therefore, I shall make a war between their kin and your kin. You shall have rule over the world, and they shall be ruled by your descendants. They shall thirst but you shall drink you're fill, eat until you're bursting and shall rejoice. All you need to do this is bow before me " Rage looked and said " Why must I bow to you ?" The snake raised his hooded head and said "You shall bow before me because I am the God of this world. I shall give you much and you shall serve me. All you need to do is bow before me". Rage bowed.

Paranoid Android

Adam and Eve

1. Adam and Eve where the first people on earth. 2 They were created by God, and there were no others created along with them. 3. Yet, evolution was happening, so a close cousin eventually evolved to appear to be humans. 4. But know that they are not. 5 They are violent, and dwell in a world of violence and wars 6 But this came later.
8. One day, eve was exploring the Garden, enjoying the bright day 9 Now she was not aware of the violence of these creatures, nor there lust for unrighteousness. 10 She enjoying the bright African day, when she was attacked by a lust filled Square 11. The Square was like an animal, and like an animal he wanted to despoil Eve and take her innocence. 12 Using his strength, he forced Eve down and took her. 13. This explains why Squares are so violent, and why they enjoy violence and amorality. 14 It is natural for Squares to prove there power through war and bloodshed. 15 Eve had her first child, born from the lust and violence of the Square 16 Adam and Eve named him Rage, because he had been conceived through an act of violence.
16 In time, Rage grew up. 17 At this time, they still travelled and walked naked, for the African day was warm and comfortable 18. Rage was smarter than Adam And Eve. 19 He was also smarter in sly and cunning ways 20. Adam and Eve were developmentally disabled, and because of there developmentally disability, they saw the good in everyone. 20 So Rage wanted to rule over Adam and Eve, for it is normal for Squares to aspire and to love power. 21 Therefore he tried to think of a way to get himself over them, to stand in the place that Adam and Eve stood.
22. Once, when the family was bedding down for the night, he heard a voice coming from the grass 23. "Hey,pssst..Rage, Rage !" 24.The voice appeared to come from a venomous snake. 'What do you want ?" asked Rage. 25 "Surely you have observed how the other animals live. Have you not observed the lion, and seen how the male lion runs the pack ? 26 You are the smartest young man, and you should rule Adam and Eve. You're wisdom can overcome the stupidity of Adam and Eve, for don't you know that there retarded ? 27 Therefore, I shall make a war between their kin and your kin. You shall have rule over the world, and they shall be ruled by your descendants. They shall thirst but you shall drink you're fill, eat until you're bursting and shall rejoice. All you need to do this is bow before me " Rage looked and said " Why must I bow to you ?" The snake raised his hooded head and said "You shall bow before me because I am the God of this world. I shall give you much and you shall serve me. All you need to do is bow before me". Rage bowed.
Rage made a treasonous pact with Satan. The Satanic Pact was for eternal power over the descendants of Adam and Eve, and through the Pact an organization was formed. This organization has taken many forms: the Illuminati, the Freemasons, The N.W.O, e.t.c . It was formed to keep the descendants of Rage in power both economically, politically and in every conceivable way.
Through the Pact, over the years, the Order has grown in power. There goal is to frustrate people with disabilities having there own country or having any political or economic power. To keep them in poverty, weak so that they can wipe out the descendants of Adam and Eve. They have tried to keep them in violence, so that the world will be so caught up in wars, so ruined that no one will have a chance to build something better.

Paranoid Android

Conflict Between The Order and the Sons and Daughters of Adam and Eve

The conflict between the Order and the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve continues. The Order hated the children of Adam and Eve. They continuously tried to kill them, segregate the them and harm them in any way they could. They did this to serve their Master, Satan. Satan hated them too, for he knew they were given salvation where he would spend eternity in Hell. He hated God and despised the children of Adam and Eve.
Satan decided that he had to overcome the children of Adam and Eve. Therefore He made a plan to destroy them, to utterly drive them out and euthanize them. The Order was happy to do what there Master asked, and so they set up a program of euthanasia. The goal was to wipe out all the people they considered genetically inferior to Caucasians. Included in this group was Native Americans, African-Americans. Satan proposed to the Order a plan to remove non-Caucasians and to remove those with disabilities. The Order was pleased by this evil plan, for in one fell swoop they would get rid of those they considered inferior and people with disabilities.
About this time, Satan had picked a person who he could control. This person was Adolf Hitler. He was a person possessed by a demon of destruction that influenced and overcame any sense of himself as a person. He was possessed by a demon called Mavet. The demon Mavet filled Adolf Hitler with hideous longing to slay the children of Adam and Eve

Paranoid Android

Conflict Between The Order and the Sons and Daughters of Adam and Eve

The conflict between the Order and the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve continues. The Order hated the children of Adam and Eve. They continuously tried to kill them, segregate the them and harm them in any way they could. They did this to serve their Master, Satan. Satan hated them too, for he knew they were given salvation where he would spend eternity in Hell. He hated God and despised the children of Adam and Eve.
Satan decided that he had to overcome the children of Adam and Eve. Therefore He made a plan to destroy them, to utterly drive them out and euthanize them. The Order was happy to do what there Master asked, and so they set up a program of euthanasia. The goal was to wipe out all the people they considered genetically inferior to Caucasians. Included in this group was Native Americans, African-Americans. Satan proposed to the Order a plan to remove non-Caucasians and to remove those with disabilities. The Order was pleased by this evil plan, for in one fell swoop they would get rid of those they considered inferior and people with disabilities.
About this time, Satan had picked a person who he could control. This person was Adolf Hitler. He was a person possessed by a demon of destruction that influenced and overcame any sense of himself as a person. He was possessed by a demon called Mavet. The demon Mavet filled Adolf Hitler with hideous longing to slay the children of Adam and Eve
His hated for God was so intense, that he even hated His divine people, the Jews. He started killing Jews in the millions, because Mavet had declared war on God. In his malicious, maniacal mind he had made himself HIGHER than God. For within himself he said "I will rule the world ! I will such war against God's people, the Jews, and against God's Chosen People, the disabled, that the Order will come into complete domination of the world. I will make myself the God of this world !". Such was the arrogance of Mavet, that he seriously considered himself the new god of Earth.

Paranoid Android

His hated for God was so intense, that he even hated His divine people, the Jews. He started killing Jews in the millions, because Mavet had declared war on God. In his malicious, maniacal mind he had made himself HIGHER than God. For within himself he said "I will rule the world ! I will such war against God's people, the Jews, and against God's Chosen People, the disabled, that the Order will come into complete domination of the world. I will make myself the God of this world !". Such was the arrogance of Mavet, that he seriously considered himself the new god of Earth.[/QUOTE
Thus, Mavet began war against God's holy people, the Jews, and God's Chosen People, the children of Adam and Eve. Untold millions of God's People, the Jews, were killed. All Jews lived in unspeakable agony, such as has never been seen before. He was possessed by Mavet, filling his body and mind with the unholy splendor of his Hellish origins.
Luckily, God smiled on God's People and the Chosen People and he was ultimately, sadly, tragically, killed. It filled God with much remorse, His weepings and mourning over the loss of Adolf Hitler was very powerful. Earthlings looked up and saw clouds, not realizing that it was the tears of God. Every time a child, an animal or person is lost, God is filled with unconceivable grief. Evil is humanity for all the grief they have cause God in there unceasing wars and killing of animals and people.
Yet, it hardened God's heart towards Satan. He vowed that Satan will never, never win. Never!! In his bitterness, God made a vow: "As long as humans on earth and the earth gives it's fruit, I will never make peace or find acceptance with the Order. I shall uproot them from the Earth, and eradicate them root and stem. As long as I weep, they too shall weep. As long as they seek my Chosen People, I will seek to utterly destroy them. The children of Adam and Eve will know a world that accepts them, where they are treated equally. I vow, by My name, they shall not succeed !! "
Thus God made a vow. He made a vow, by His own Name, to wage irresistible and total war against the Order and to CRUSH Satan !! His heart was lit up with indignance and anger to the Order, and hatred towards Satan. In his heart, God said " I shall crush Satan ! Never will I overlook or forget what was done to Adolf ! My precious, precious child ! Millions have been destroyed by Satan. I have to send Adolf to Hell, for I cannot accept in Heaven someone so twisted and so psychopathic ! I will do so, but I vow this: I will avenge Adolf and the millions of slain people and I will do it by ruining Satan and Satan's servants, the Order. They will be avenged !!"
Thus God stated coming up with a plan for the deliverance of His people, the disabled.