• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Disciple John and Jesus

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
an uncreated doesn't have a beginning or end, all created things, forms have a beginning and yet god is within, intrinsic to them.

John 1:3 there was nothing created that wasn't created of it. AUM

why do you suppose the name is I WILL BE what I WILL BE?

and that light is within all mankind, you call it christ. you are the light of the world, who hides a candle under a basket?

some called it phanes

colossians 3:11
If nothing was created without The Word and you are saying that The Word was created “in the beginning” therefore not everything was created by The Word - then your conclusion is flawed.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If nothing was created without The Word and you are saying that The Word was created “in the beginning” therefore not everything was created by The Word - then your conclusion is flawed.
Everything created was created with the word. the word was created. God was not.

God is one and there is no otherness besides it. There is no duality. As above, so below.

Isaiah 45:7

God said let there be light. light was created.

silence isn't created. the void, emptiness wasn't created

peeling back the layers.....................

rev 8:1

be still, silent and know
know I AM God
I will be glorified in the body

psalms 46:10 or if you prefer 1 corinthians 6:20

Last edited: