• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cult That Is Not About Brick

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
If you can't get milk oolong, then wuyi oolong will do, as long as it is looseleaf.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Can I be Grand Exulted Poobah and thus your #2 in command?
Since it is not about me, the terminology must be different. You shall the called Second Most Invisible and Unobtrusive Never Exalted or possibly 2nd Furthest From Center Poobah. Your choice.

crossfire

Premium Member
What is the cult's secret handsign? I would suggest extended pinky finger as if drinking tea.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
What is the cult's secret handsign? I would suggest extended pinky finger as if drinking tea.
Yes but that will only be for The Inner Circle Which Does Not Exist. We also need a more general secret sign for everyone.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
There will be a ranking system. New members will usually start out as Somewhat Humble, and then they may upgrade themselves through various levels until they attain the rank of Nearly Invisible.

crossfire

Premium Member
Yes but that will only be for The Inner Circle Which Does Not Exist. We also need a more general secret sign for everyone.
It can be the general hand sign, since pinky finger is associated with Mercury, god of commerce. (In this case, wholesale.)

We can tell the general public that it is a variation of the karana mudra, which is generally (but mistakenly) associated with cults.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
We are probably pro snacks, and we will try not to have a division over it. Maybe we'll do something for the no-snack people, too, once in a while.
OK. This is good. How to do you feel about zucchini bread?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There will be a ranking system. New members will usually start out as Somewhat Humble, and then they may upgrade themselves through various levels until they attain the rank of Nearly Invisible.

Something like this?

1) Somewhat Humble..
2) Still Slightly Smug
3) Better Seen Than Heard
4) Not Clearly insane
5) Nearly Invisible

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Something like this?

1) Somewhat Humble..
2) Still Slightly Smug
3) Better Seen Than Heard
4) Not Clearly insane
5) Nearly Invisible
I and the magic 8 ball say Yes to this.

Everyone please choose your rank, and then proceedings can begin.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Does asking questions about the cult confer automatic inclusion in the cult? If so, once in the cult, can one talk about the cult?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Does asking questions about the cult confer automatic inclusion in the cult? If so, once in the cult, can one talk about the cult?
We have no secrets, here! You may only ask questions after you join, so yes you are technically in once you ask one. Didn't you read the fine print?