• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The conspiracy theory thread

Sonic247

It's not to good to get wrapped up in this kind of thing, it's not as important as the gospel, but just for fun what do you think of "The Illuminati" Does the fact that it says "New World Order" on the back of our 1 dollar bills mean anything signifigant to us, do the streets surrounding the capital building really form a pentagram? Or has this group never really existed at all and is just an urban legend.

(please don't take this to seriously, I don't want anyone to become a conspiracy nut, even if it all is true we've always lived in that kind of world.)

Booko

Deviled Hen
I think "Illuminati" is one of the finest games Steve Jackson ever designed. ;)

Fnord!

(The Gnomes of Zurich always win, but I have more fun playing the Discordian Society.)

The design of the dollar bill is full of Freemason symbols, but I don't think that's any kind of conspiracy, but more a reflection of who was involved in forming our nation.

If the dollar had been designed by atheists, maybe they would have the :fsm: instead of the all seeing eye. :D

Sonic247

I used to have that game, did you see the card with the twin towers exploding, it was made before it actually happened, probably just a coincidence but the way it's drawn it looks pretty simialar there was also one with the pentagon on fire.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
From what I understand(and from watching the History Channel) the "Illuminati" isn't really around any more. It's those Free Masons you have to watch out for.:cover:

Booko

Deviled Hen
I used to have that game, did you see the card with the twin towers exploding, it was made before it actually happened, probably just a coincidence but the way it's drawn it looks pretty simialar there was also one with the pentagon on fire.

I saw the TT card, but was that out there after the first attempt on the Towers?

We have the ancient original version (several modules), the more recent full set, and a French version.

Sheesh, we haven't played that in ages. Hm...thanks for the idea!

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
Both the Illumanati and the NWO are quite real, however there is as much disinformation as information on either.

The NWO is very real, and is in an advanced stage at this point in our history. President Bush Sr. was the first person to bring most people's attention to the term when he used it in a speech he gave in 1990 or 1991.

x

Booko

Deviled Hen
The NWO is very real, and is in an advanced stage at this point in our history. President Bush Sr. was the first person to bring most people's attention to the term when he used it in a speech he gave in 1990 or 1991.

Xexon, be sure to check that Wiki link I put in the response to you, if you haven't already.

I think you'll find Prez Bush Sr. was really quite late on the bandwagon.

The Founder of my religion used the term back in the 1800s.

The link you left to the Wiki article mentions that Prez Woodrow Wilson used it.

Woodrow Wilson had plenty of contact with Baha'i ideas. (google "Woodrow Wilson baha" and you'll find some info there).

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
My concern with the NWO are the ties to our own federal government. The zionists of which I speak of are at the forefront of this NWO movement and now have way too much control over our nation's military forces.

Instead of protecting the US, they have been engaged to push a private agenda.

The Iraq war is their baby, and they're not done making more.

AIPAC beats the war drum for Iran incessantly. Israel is to be the seat of this NWO, and they're very busy clearing out a buffer zone around it just for that purpose.

The Arab world is in their way.

x