• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Citadel of Imagination and Belief

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Isn't it interesting what a thief can do? a trickster?

Does the christian bible imply Jesus went down to Jerusalem(teaching peace) and pulled the Tower of Judaism down? His own?

maj16.jpg

Luke 13:35
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Judges 8:9
And he spake also unto the men of Penuel, saying, When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower.

THE TOWER
  • SUDDEN CHANGE
  • RELEASE
  • DOWNFALL
  • REVELATION

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

A man will be charged with the destruction
of temples and sects, altered by fantasy.
He will harm the rocks rather than the living,
ears filled with ornate speeches. - Nostradamus - Century 1 - Quatrain 96

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
So...some guy, steals or writes down, something sacred, then reveals it?

Why do you think,
[You have locked up the secrets of the such & such, and hidden them from the common people[?

Why do you think, you can, or they could, do that?

Why would Jesus say that?

Its a weird thing to say.

some people become self-aggrandizing, to big for their britches.

so..........

3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of idolatry.

5 For their mother hath played the idolater: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

or

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Note the Luke verse, the 'l'rd', has to be referring to Jesus. Because they presumably, already said, 'l'rd'...

Presumably
you should consider the name of the lord. that is what everyone is baptized into. it is the key that unlocks all doors. the master key.

exodus 3:14

it is Our Father's name that is hallowed and with it comes the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You didn't specify which lord. Baptized unto, father, son, Spirit

i specified the name. you're welcome to ignore, or not, but the choice is your's

immersing in the name. there are three but they have only one name because All in all, god is omnipresent.

god is a circle whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is no where

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is this the Saduccee, reasoning, or your type gnostic reasoning?
its reasoning by removing idolatry from the equation. the bible doesn't ever, nor did jesus, condone idolatry. it works the same way; whether you wear the sadducees mask/cap/gown, or the gnostic mask/cap/gown.

it isn't personal

wellwisher

In the Old Testament, Satan was still in heaven. Satan is not thrown from heaven until Revelations which was written decades after the time of Jesus. Satan in Heaven meant that Satan was accepted in heaven and worked for God. Satan was placed in charge of the earth and humans. The tower of Babel, where humans start to talk in many languages, is a dissociated state, characteristic of Satan.

Satan was in heaven, and in charge of the earth, when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness. Satan offers Jesus all the wealth of all the kingdoms of the earth. Jesus never accuses Satan of lying or scamming, but rather Jesus does not accept his offer. Satan was in charge of earthy things and had this authority. However, Jesus had bigger plans. His kingdom was not of the earth.

The confusion that many people have is, Satan as CEO of the earth, is often confused with God the father, because God gave Satan autonomy to act as he saw fit. This situation was similar to how board of trustees, allow the CEO to run their business, without them micromanaging. The board will set the main goals, but the CEO is allowed creative liberty in terms of day to day decisions.

If we go back to the original topic of imagination, in the light of Satan in charge, Satan was fuel for the imagination; creative dissociation into many religions. When Jesus threatens to knock things down he is addressing the work of Satan, mistaking for God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In the Old Testament, Satan was still in heaven. Satan is not thrown from heaven until Revelations which was written decades after the time of Jesus. Satan in Heaven meant that Satan was accepted in heaven and worked for God. Satan was placed in charge of the earth and humans. The tower of Babel, where humans start to talk in many languages, is a dissociated state, characteristic of Satan.

Satan was in heaven, and in charge of the earth, when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness. Satan offers Jesus all the wealth of all the kingdoms of the earth. Jesus never accuses Satan of lying or scamming, but rather Jesus does not accept his offer. Satan was in charge of earthy things and had this authority. However, Jesus had bigger plans. His kingdom was not of the earth.

The confusion that many people have is, Satan as CEO of the earth, is often confused with God the father, because God gave Satan autonomy to act as he saw fit. This situation was similar to how board of trustees, allow the CEO to run their business, without them micromanaging. The board will set the main goals, but the CEO is allowed creative liberty in terms of day to day decisions.

If we go back to the original topic of imagination, in the light of Satan in charge, Satan was fuel for the imagination; creative dissociation into many religions. When Jesus threatens to knock things down he is addressing the work of Satan, mistaking for God.
jesus refuses to practice idolatry to satan. worshiping jesus is mistaking a prophet for an Absolute

Matthew 13:57
And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

so we see the devil/satan sent to do his work

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Last edited:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
its reasoning by removing idolatry from the equation. the bible doesn't ever, nor did jesus, condone idolatry. it works the same way; whether you wear the sadducees mask/cap/gown, or the gnostic mask/cap/gown.

it isn't personal
No... you aren't defining what you mean by idolatry. You have to define that fully, or everything you present is vague.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No... you aren't defining what you mean by idolatry. You have to define that fully, or everything you present is vague.

jesus taught in parables. that is vague. at times, even his disciples didn't get it. he wasn't talking about yeast when he spoke of the leaven of the pharisees and sadducees.

idolatry- the worship of something vs excluding something else. idolatry creates a distortion based on forms, flesh, outward appearance. God created the whole. who is anyone to call somethings good and other evils; if god created them. they only become evil when they behave badly. jesus chose not to behave badly. a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. and a bad person can't bear good actions. by their actions you know them. not by their appearance.

love does not idolize. it makes all things as ONE. I and the Father are ONE.

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
jesus taught in parables. that is vague. at times, even his disciples didn't get it. he wasn't talking about yeast when he spoke of the leaven of the pharisees and sadducees.

idolatry- the worship of something vs excluding something else. idolatry creates a distortion based on forms, flesh, outward appearance. God created the whole. who is anyone to call somethings good and other evils; if god created them. they only become evil when they behave badly. jesus chose not to behave badly. a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. and a bad person can't bear good actions. by their actions you know them. not by their appearance.

love does not idolize. it makes all things as ONE. I and the Father are ONE.

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.
That's great. Aside from worshipping Jesus, is Theism, idolatry, according to you?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member

Does the christian bible imply Jesus went down to Jerusalem(teaching peace) and pulled the Tower of Judaism down? His own?

maj16.jpg

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

And he spake also unto the men of Penuel, saying, When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower.

THE TOWER
  • SUDDEN CHANGE
  • RELEASE
  • DOWNFALL
  • REVELATION

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Speak plainly, please. Do you feel Jesus is the divine Son of God, or a trickster?

Thanks.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Speak plainly, please. Do you feel Jesus is the divine Son of God, or a trickster?

Thanks.
"I have spoken openly to the world," Jesus replied. "I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret. 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

jesus was considered to be the king of thieves, loki, prometheus, hermes, et al. too.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

jesus didn't follow the rules of the religious elitist. he broke them flagrantly. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

the world and all that is in it is the divine revelation of God.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Last edited:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I
you build castles in the air

Theism is based on a belief.
Atheism is based on a belief.

I know. I don't believe.

John 14:20
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
You can't parallel the text, to your reasoning. They don't match. That is why, the Gnostics, said, just forget the OT, or most of the Gnostic belief, did.
That is why, groups came up with the 'scribal text change' theory, because the texts don't match their beliefs.

You have a hodge podge of contradictory material, because the gnostic version of belief, does not match the bible.

Much of Christianity, is making the same mistake. But that isn't traditional. What is traditional, is person God, with aspects, like Jesus, and JHVH. Not all churches have taken on the false ideas, but many if not most, have. That is why you only have some verses, to present. It's always the same verses, ultimately. [Probably fake added verses in the NT.

Otherwise, John, [the book of John, is contradicting himself? Or, your reading the book of John, incorrectly, and it's completely fake, and isn't referring to the Biblical God, at all. It isn't both.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I

You can't parallel the text, to your reasoning. They don't match. That is why, the Gnostics, said, just forget the OT, or most of the Gnostic belief, did.
That is why, groups came up with the 'scribal text change' theory, because the texts don't match their beliefs.

You have a hodge podge of contradictory material, because the gnostic version of belief, does not match the bible.

Much of Christianity, is making the same mistake. But that isn't traditional. What is traditional, is person God, with aspects, like Jesus, and JHVH. Not all churches have taken on the false ideas, but many if not most, have. That is why you only have some verses, to present. It's always the same verses, ultimately. [Probably fake added verses in the NT.

Otherwise, John, [the book of John, is contradicting himself? Or, your reading the book of John, incorrectly, and it's completely fake, and isn't referring to the Biblical God, at all. It isn't both.
there are 40000+ denominations of christianity. the book is like a rorschach test. the information is fed to the person and assimilated then we watch what comes out.

this is why jesus went to the desert. he had been taught how to talk the talk but the desert was a test. the dessert being an arid and desolate place. it was to see if he could walk the walk.

jesus was a gnostic, a naassene. there is recorded history of thomas going to india. the gospel of thomas is a gnostic text. .

this is why it understood that everyone will know god; when they understand themselves.

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

the lord isn't something apart from self.

Last edited:

serp777

maj16.jpg

THE TOWER
  • SUDDEN CHANGE
  • RELEASE
  • DOWNFALL
  • REVELATION

What on earth are you talking about. What is this babel.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What on earth are you talking about. What is this babel.

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babel came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lordscatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Last edited:

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
"I have spoken openly to the world," Jesus replied. "I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret. 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

jesus was considered to be the king of thieves, loki, prometheus, hermes, et al. too.

jesus didn't follow the rules of the religious elitist. he broke them flagrantly. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

the world and all that is in it is the divine revelation of God.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus ALSO said to His disciples, "I speak to them in parables (which also fulfills prophecy) but to you, my disciples, I explain and speak plainly." Jesus did not come to deceive born again people who have the Spirit of God as a permanent indwelling, a deposit or guarantee of salvation!