• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the church of the flying spaghetti monster

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
can anyone really beyond a reasonable doubt disprove any belief? i think everyone is a little bit right and a little bit wrong. but my gods idea of heavan is better then any other idea of heavan i heard of we have a stripper factory and a beer volcano i mean and we accept the gays and no ones killed anyone else over the f.s.m so i think my religion is the only fair and just one.

may his noodly appendage touch you
and may you taste the sauce

Ramen!
Belief doesn't exist to be proven or disproven. Religion (at least the Christian religion) isn't primarily about the "afterlife." It is about living into God's kindom right here, right now.

Is this really all that passes for belief in your perspective? Shallow assertions of conjured-up ideas and cliche verbalizations? Spirituality is about so much more than the vehicles we use to describe the experiences. spirituality, at its basis, is about who we are at our deepest level of humanity. Somehow, I'm discouraged to think that strippers and beer lie at the pinnacle of who we are as human beings.

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm about to take Mrs. A_E out to dinner.

And we're having pasta.

muwhahahahaa

enjoy the noodles and i wasnt saying faith has to proven it wouldnt be faith if it was a fact

and beer and strippers isnt the pinnacle of anything but i belive heavan isnt just one way maybe its got multple sections who knows and who is to say it doesent have a stripper factory and beer volcano somewhere up there