• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The bullying of Quran alone believers

Argamemnon

tormented soul
I think this is the reason that they keep silent. Because they are harshly attacked and insulted by other Muslims. I'm skeptical about hadith myself, although I don't necessarily believe that all hadith should be thrown away.

.lava

Veteran Member
I totally agree, but the overwhelming majority of Muslims (almost all) consider you to be a disbeliever if you use that formula.

as a Muslim, your responsibility is to God, not to other people. it is command of God in Qur'an, to speak the truth and to live the truth of Islam. i would suggest you to love Muslims even if they insult you. they are not willing to do things against Islam. that's just how they are taught by religious leaders and Imams

Snowber

Unfortunately upholding the Koran alone has led traditional Muslims to "disown" Koran only Muslims. This contradicts much of what GOD teaches us in the Koran.

[16:125] You shall invite to the path of your Lord with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and debate with them in the best possible manner. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones.

For example, with the above verse we see that when inviting anyone to Islam we cannot be arrogant with them so how is it when someone speaks out against Hadith and Sunna, in some cases they are actually killed for it?

Draupadi

just use this formula with hadith - - if it doesn't contradict or add to the Quran - it is valid

But even such verses from the Ahadith contains addition. The Quran asks us to perform ablution but the Ahadith adds the act of cleansing the nose to it. And God Himself had said that the Quran is enough for the Muslims, so I don't even bother about the ahadith that supports the Quran. Who knows where I will be misguided?