• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bringer of Light.

Pah

Uber all member
Oh! I thought the thread was about me. Pah is the "bringer of light and god of the east" - I leave it to you to find the faith in which Pah plays a major role.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Pah said:
Oh! I thought the thread was about me. Pah is the "bringer of light and god of the east" - I leave it to you to find the faith in which Pah plays a major role.
*confused* I thought that was all faiths?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
apostle_ndr said:
Therefore, God wanted us to suffer mortality and the frailty of human flesh. Then, is it really so hard to believe that this is a social experiment with God pulling the strings?
I don't see it as Him wanting us to have to suffer. I see it as Him knowing that mortality is something we would have to experience in order to become as He is. Therefore, it's not a social experiment. It's a plan designed with our exaltation in mind. (No pain, no gain, as they say.)

One schizophrenic believes that killer bunnies are out to get him. Another schizophrenic believes that BIG killer bunnies are out to get him! Can we really say which one is crazier?
I don't know. It sounds to me like you're trying to.

Kathryn