• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bright Side of the Mountain

clirus

The Bright Side of the Mountain

President Bush explained the differences between the two presidential candidates perfectly when he discussed his desire to live on the bright side of the mountain.

John Kerry starts almost all of his responses to questions with, "This president has failed...". This critical attitude implies Kerry can do better than President Bush, however there is no indication in John Kerry's Vietnam nor senate record that he could do any better. John Kerry has a bitter critical attitude that makes him unfit for command.

John Kerry campaign has been nothing more than 10,000 negative sound bites and he has repeated each sound bite 10,000 times.

President Bush has resisted the temptation to lash back at John Kerry in the face of these personal attacks. President Bush has set an example of, "turning the other cheek" even when viciously attacked and tempted. President Bush has a track record of getting things done. They may not have been done perfectly, but they got done.

Every Democrat that has run for president has promised to fix health care, Social Security and education but they never get the job done. President Bush passed the, "no child left behind" educational program and passed the prescription drug plan the was approved by the AARP. Bill and Hillary Clinton could not get a health care plan passed. Health care is a tough problem, but President Bush has the best possibility of getting something done.

On the moral issue, John Kerry has a problem because he must run against the Democratic party that supports abortion and homosexuality. The only plan offered by John Kerry in Iraq is the same as President Bush, but John Kerry would do is perfectly right. John Kerry was disillusioned by Vietnam but he needs to move on. America needs a president that has a vision for the future, not a president that is mired in the mistakes of Vietnam.

This election will be a decision to live on the bright side of the mountain with President Bush, or the dark side of the mountain with John Kerry.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
clirus said:
This election will be a decision to live on the bright side of the mountain with President Bush, or the dark side of the mountain with John Kerry.
I don't know about everyone, but four years on the bright side of this particular mountain is about all I can take. If you like it here, go for four more years; I won't be doing so.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My therapist and I have made a pact that if Bush wins, then we're going to get drunk together in order to numb the pain. Obviously, neither one of us feels that the last four years has been "living on the bright side of the mountain". But you vote how you want, Clirus. That's what democracy is all about.