• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Blessed Birth of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him)

mojtaba

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم​
Prophet Muhammad said: “Great bliss for he who reaches the time of the Riser of my Household and had taken him as his role model before he rose; pledging allegiance to his ally and renouncing his enemy.”

Name: Muhammad.
Title: Al-Mahdi, Al-Qa'im, Al-Hujjah, Al-Gha'ib, Sahibu'z-Zaman.
Agnomen: Abul-Qasim.
Father's name: Imam Al-Hassan (AS).
Mother's name: Hazrat Narjis (SA).
Birth: Sha'ban 15, 255 A.H.
Death: Still alive but in occultation.

Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) was born in overwhelming and encumbering circumstances which surrounded his father, Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon him). The ruling system placed Imam Hassan under full and strict surveillance which lasted for five years and which is the time Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) lived with his father.

This was the reason that Imam Ali Al-Hadi and Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon them) employed an indirect method to communicate with the Islamic Nation through appointing agents and representatives to pave the way for the Absence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) and to make the Islamic Nation used to this.

The Abbasid Plot and the False Claim
The Abbasid Caliphs noticed how Imam Muhammad Al-Jawad and Imam Ali Al-Hadi (peace be upon them) dealt with them and this inspired their fear. This is the reason why they intensified the observation of the Imams and placed spies in proximity to the family of Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari in anticipation of the birth of the Promised and Awaited Mahdi. All Shiites were waiting for the Imam because he was the one to establish the state of Divine Justice. This is why the Abbasid authority supported the son of Imam Ali Al-Hadi (peace be upon him) who was known as Jaafar the Liar and they strove to place him in the position of his brother, Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari, after the death of the Imam.

The Frustration of the Abbasid Plot
Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) assumed Imamate in the year 260 of Hegira after the death of his father, Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon him). He was surrounded by full secrecy and was concealed from the Abbasids who were striving to eliminate him. His birth was kept secret even from the servant in the home of Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon him).

When Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon him) died, his brother Jaafar came forth to lead people in prayer for the soul of his brother and he assumed this role because he feigned being the heir of the Imam. However, to the great surprise of everyone, a boy five years old came out of the house and pulled at the garment of his uncle. He said to him: “Go back. I am more entitled than you to pray for my father.”

Thus, Jaafar withdrew without even slightly opposing the Imam. The efforts of the Abbasids became in vain and the Imam frustrated their plot to debase his Imamate.

The Minor Absence
Due to the insistence of the Abbasid authority on pursuing the Imam, he went into absence. This absence was called the Minor Absence because during this absence the Imam communicated with his followers through representatives. These representatives administered the affairs of the Islamic Nation for seventy years. They were four in number, and they were known as the Intermediaries. They were: Othman son of Sa’id Al-‘Amri, Muhammad son of Othman son of Sa’id Al-‘Amri, Abul Qassem Hussein son of Rouh Anawbakhti, and Abul Hassan son of Ali son of Muhammad As-Samri.

The Great Absence
The Minor Absence lasted from the death of Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari in the year 260 of Hegira until the year 329 of Hegira. The aims of this Absence- which were the protection of Shiites from deviation and making them accept the idea of Intermediaries between them and the Imam- were accomplished. When the Minor Absence ended, the Great Absence commenced. The representatives of the Imam ceased to be specific individuals but became the sources of emulation. This Absence will last until God wants it to end.

The Signs which will Prelude the Emergence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him)
Narrations specify some signs which will prelude the emergence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) in order to inspire hope in the hearts of Shiites and to make them steadfast in their anticipation of his emergence no matter the events which might occur or the intensity of oppression and corruption. These signs are the following:
1-The emergence of the Sufyani who is a descendant of the Umayyad dynasty
2-The emergence of the Yamani, who is a descendant of the Hashemites
3-The emergence of black flags from Khorasan carried by the supporters of the Imam
4-The murder of the Pure Person in Mecca
5-The collapse in Al-Bayda’ (a desert region near Medina)
6-The shrill cry from the sky announcing the emergence of the Imam
Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir (peace be upon him) said: “A crier from the sky will shout the name of the Riser and those in the east and west will hear.”

Imam Mahdi’s StateImam Muhammad Al-Baqir (peace be upon him) said: “When the Riser will rise, he will judge justly. There will be no tyranny in his time, and all roads will become safe. The earth will push forth its blessings and every right will be returned to its owner. There will be no people of other religions and only Islam will prevail. He will judge between people by the judgment of David and Muhammad. Then shall the earth uncover its treasures and expose its blessings. A man will find no place to spend his alms and benevolence. You will be granted wisdom in his time; even a woman will judge in her home according to the Book of God and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace be upon him and his Household).”

Awaiting RespiteShiites have been awaiting the emergence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) since the time of his absence in the year 329 of Hegira. They have been counting the hours, days, and years in anticipation of his blessed and promised arrival so that he will “fill the earth with justice just as it was filled with tyranny and injustice.”

God said in the Holy Quran: {We have written in the Psalms, after the Reminder, that the earth will be inherited by My righteous servants.} (The Prophets, verse 105)

They ask God to be among his companions, those who fight under his command, and those who are martyred in a battle led by him against the unjust.
However, the duration of the period of absence is unknown. The Imams falsified anyone who gives a certain time for the end of the absence. It has been transmitted that one of the companions of Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir (peace be upon him) asked him: “Is there a certain time for this absence?”

The Imam (peace be upon him) answered: “Those who appoint a certain time lie, those who appoint a certain time lie, those who appoint a certain time lie.”

Thus, the time the Absence will end is unknown and the duration of absence will be long. Imam Jaafar As-Sadiq (peace be upon him) said: “By God, your Imam will be absent for years in a long era. You will be tested until [some] will say: ‘He was killed! He perished! Which valley did he go to?’ Verily, the eyes of the believers will be wet with tears for him.”

During the period of Absence, many generations will live and they are responsible for the fulfillment of Islamic laws and contribution to this Divine Plan. What is the role of the believer in the Era of Absence?

The duty of the believer in the Era of Absence may be summarized in one phrase: “Waiting for respite”. Imam Hassan Al-‘Askari (peace be upon him) said: “You have to be patient and wait for respite, for the Prophet (peace be upon him and his Household) said: “The best of my Ummah’s deeds is waiting for respite.”

What is the true meaning of waiting for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him)?

1-Negative waiting: A foolish notion is to believe that waiting for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) means to stand aside without doing anything or acting in a way which brings upon change. This is similar to a person who is drowning and hoping that a rescue team will arrive before he perishes and thus does not struggle to remain alive.

The essential duty of believers in the Era of Absence is not only to live in the hope of the emergence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) while doing nothing to change the current social and political reality. The role of believers is not merely to hope and anticipate the signs of emergence which are mentioned in narrations and it is not to become more hopeful when one of these signs is fulfilled without doing anything to bring upon change.

2-Positive waiting: Opposite to negative waiting for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him), there is positive waiting. This is similar to fighters in the field of battle waiting for a large army to come to their support. They fight and achieve victory in some positions, and while they are fighting they are hoping for the arrival of the large army which will vanquish the enemies. They believe that their stand is a prelude to the coming of the large army and even that their struggle plays a role in the summoning of that army. When they witness tidings that the army will soon arrive, they become more determined to fight the enemy.

This is the state of those who are waiting for their absent Imam and striving to pave the way for his emergence. They are truly pavers for the emergence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him), and some narrations have referred to this such as the narration about the party which will fight the enemies of the Imam: “…until it reaches Jerusalem paving the way for the dominion of Al-Mahdi.”

The Preparation of Individuals who Await the Imam
Those who are waiting for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) have prepared themselves to be worthy of paving the way for their Great Imam who will accomplish the aim of Prophets and Successors all throughout history. When they pray to God for his sake they say: “And make me one of those who come to his victory”, and when they salute their Imam they say: “I am ready to come to your victory”.

Preparing oneself may be achieved through a number of matters, some of which we shall mention as follows:

1-Sincere devotion to God: This is the most essential issue in preparation. He who is not sincere is not worthy of waiting for the Imam, and this is why sincerity is a main condition for waiting. Imam Muhammad Al-Jawad (peace be upon him) said: “…the Sincere await his emergence.”

2-Strength: Imam Jaafar As-Sadiq (peace be upon him) clearly stated that his descendant, the Awaited Mahdi (may God hasten his blessed arrival) will “only emerge among those who possess strength”. Even though strength is achieved through being trained in the usage of weaponry and combat skills, but essential strength is that of the heart and which results in steadfastness in the face of all afflictions. This is why those who will participate under the command of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) in the enterprise for all-inclusive change have been described as strong. “The heart of a man among them is stronger than pieces of iron that if they were to pass by mountains of iron they would be leveled to the ground! They do not sheath their swords until God- the Exalted and Glorious- is satisfied” .

3-Wish for martyrdom: Those who are waiting for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) possess the true belief in Resurrection Day and the reward in heaven which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no one has imagined. They yearn to join the procession of martyrs on Judgment Day in an awe-inspiring image. Imam Ali (peace be upon him) said: “[It] causes the Prophets to stand if they see them due to witnessing their magnificence.”
Imam Jaafar As-Sadiq (peace be upon him) described those who are waiting for the emergence of the Imam, saying: “They pray to become martyrs, and they wish to be slain in the cause of God.”

4-Obeying the Supreme Leader during the Absence of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him): Those who are truly waiting for the Imam are those who follow his authority which is represented by Supreme Leadership. Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) said: “As for incidents that occur, then resort to those who have recited our narrations, for they are my authority over you, and I am the authority of God [over people].”

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his Household) said: “Great bliss for he who reaches the time of the Riser of my Household and had taken him as his role model before he rose; pledging allegiance to his ally and renouncing his enemy.”

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Salaams brother mojtaba.
According to your statement the Shia Mahdi has to be 1181 years old today.
Just a few questions.
1.Do the Shia's have any evidence that if he is still alive today?
2.Is there any proof of his existence?

The ff are quotes from Shia books.
On the authority of Abi Abdillah (Al-Sadiq) who said: "Fear the Arabs because there will be very bad news for them, which is that none from amongst them will come out with Al-Qa’im "
Abu Ja’far(AS) (Imam Al-Baqir) said: “The Qa’im (Mahdi) will arise with a new matter and a NEW book and a new a NEW LAW and he will deal severely with the Arabs, nothing in his matter exists EXCEPT the sword and he will not fear the blame of the blamer”.

Questions.
3.Will the Shia Mahdi kill all the Arabs only or will he kill all the Sunni's as well?
4.The Shia Mahdi will come with a new book,so what will happen to the Noble Quraan?

Jazakallah
faroukfarouk

mojtaba

Salaams brother mojtaba.
According to your statement the Shia Mahdi has to be 1181 years old today.
Just a few questions.
1.Do the Shia's have any evidence that if he is still alive today?
2.Is there any proof of his existence?
1.Holy Qur'an [29:14] "Certainly We sent Noah to his people, and he( Noah ) remained with them for a thousand-less-fifty years".

2.the Messenger of Allah (ﷺpbuh ) said:"Indeed, I am leaving among you, that which if you hold fast to them, you shall not be misguided after me. One of them is greater than the other: The Book of Allah( Qur'an ) is a rope extended from the sky to the earth, and my family, my Ahl al-Bayt (the people of my house), and they shall not split until they meet at the Hawd( the Day of Resurrection), so look at how you deal with them after me."

This saying of Prophet Muhammad(sawaws) proves that, as long as Holy Qur'an exists, Ahl Al-Bayt exist too. Because they shall not split until the Day of Resurrection. Imam Mahdi(as) is the twelfth and the last of Ahl Al-Bayt. So, He(a.s.) exists now.
1-Nasa'i, al-Sunan al-kubra, hadith:8148
2-Tabarani, al-Mu'jam al-kabir, vol.5 p.186
3-Tirmithi, Sunan, hadith:3876
4-Niyshaburi, al-Mustadrak, vol.3 p.110
5-Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, vol.4 p.371

The ff are quotes from Shia books.
On the authority of Abi Abdillah (Al-Sadiq) who said: "Fear the Arabs because there will be very bad news for them, which is that none from amongst them will come out with Al-Qa’im "
Abu Ja’far(AS) (Imam Al-Baqir) said: “The Qa’im (Mahdi) will arise with a new matter and a NEW book and a new a NEW LAW and he will deal severely with the Arabs, nothing in his matter exists EXCEPT the sword and he will not fear the blame of the blamer”.

Questions.
3.Will the Shia Mahdi kill all the Arabs only or will he kill all the Sunni's as well?
4.The Shia Mahdi will come with a new book,so what will happen to the Noble Quraan?

Jazakallah
faroukfarouk
3.Source?

SobhanAllah. No. Never. He will guide Muslims( Sunnis, Shias, Arabs, Ajams, etc.), won't kill them. He is just like Prophet Muhammad, Who was( is ) mercy to all the nations[21:107]. He will battle with tyranny. He will be severe with tyranny. He will battle with tyrant peoples, whether they are Arab or Ajam( non Arab).

The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.&h.f.) said:

"The Qa'im( Imam Mahdi ) is from my Progeny (sons). His name is my name. And his Kunniyat (agnomen) is my agnomen. And his appearance is (like) my appearance. And his behavior is (like) my behavior. He will establish among the people my practice and my shariat. And he will call them towards the book of his Lord, the High and the Mighty. One who obeys him has obeyed me. And one who denies his 'Ghaibat' has denied me."
Source: Kamaaluddin, Vol.2, Pg.411

4. Source?

Imam Baqir (A.S) narrates: “during Imam Mahdi’s era, people will learn knowledge and wisdom to the extent that a housewife at home will be able to judge freely on the basis of the Holy Prophet’s acts and the Qur’an.”‌ [1]

Imam Baqir (A.S) says: “He( Mahdi ) will invite people to stick to the Holy Qur’an, Prophet’s Sunnah and Imam Ali’s leadership and avoid the enemies.”‌ [2]

Imam Ali (A.S) says in sermon 138 (Nahj al-Balagha): “Upon Imam Mahdi’s reappearance, he will direct desires towards (the path of) guidance at a time when people have turned guidance towards desires, and he will draw their attention to the direction of the Qur’an while the people try to interpret the Qur'an according to their own views. He also punishes all those agents who did evil for their wrongdoing. He will show you the just way of behavior and revive the Qur’an and Sunnah which are neglected by the people.”‌ [3]

1.Ghaibat al- Na’mani , P. 238
2.Bahar al-Anvar, Vol. 51, P. 47
3.Nahj al-Balagha, Sermon 138.

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Salaams brother mojtaba.

.the Messenger of Allah (ﷺpbuh ) said:"Indeed, I am leaving among you, that which if you hold fast to them, you shall not be misguided after me. One of them is greater than the other: The Book of Allah( Qur'an ) is a rope extended from the sky to the earth, and my family, my Ahl al-Bayt (the people of my house), and they shall not split until they meet at the Hawd( the Day of Resurrection), so look at how you deal with them after me."

Questions brother
1.Which is more superior ?
The Noble Quraan or your Imaams.
2.Do the Shia's accept the present Noble Quraan of 114 suras?

Jazakallah & Salaams
faroukfarouk

in one hadith prophet say..............imam mahdi will became mahdi when he 40 years old.........like prophet became prophet at age 40

hidden imam is wrong idea........

imam mahdi just normal human and he is good pious human

Insha AllaH SWT

mojtaba

Salaams brother mojtaba.
Questions brother
1.Which is more superior ?
The Noble Quraan or your Imaams.
2.Do the Shia's accept the present Noble Quraan of 114 suras?

Jazakallah & Salaams
faroukfarouk
Wa alayka al-Salam wa Rahmato Allah brother.

1. Holy Qur'an is more superior. Prophet and Twelve infallible Imams has been chosen to convey the messages of Allah( Qur'an ) to people. Hence, Holy Qur'an is superior.

2. Yes. We also believe that Noble Quran has not been distorted and altered.

mojtaba

in one hadith prophet say..............imam mahdi will became mahdi when he 40 years old.........like prophet became prophet at age 40

hidden imam is wrong idea........

imam mahdi just normal human and he is good pious human

Insha AllaH SWT
Salamon alaykum brother.

So how do you interpret the Hadith al-Thaqalayn, which says the Noble Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt never split from each other?

Also in this Hadith which is mutawatir( the multiplicity of the sources of a certain report ), Prophet Muhammad( p.b.u.h. & h.f. ) has put the infallible Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt together[ if you hold fast to them( Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt ) , you shall not be misguided after me ]. This proves that Ahl al-Bayt are like Qur'an infallible. So Imam Mahdi(a.s.) is infallible.

Last edited:
normal human just normal human...........that is imam mahdi.........he will became good pious leader, he will destroy all sect in islam and make ummah united again

yes imam mahdi will make sunni and shia sect.........erased from mother earth for eternity.......

and imam mahdi will attack israel and will make al-aqsha return to ummah

insha Allah he will emerge at 1440 Hijri ++...............became mahdi at age 40++

hidden imam is wrong, is false & wrong idea created by human like trinity faith super hyper wrong.......

imam mahdi is normal human just normal human like million human in this world....

If God Willing..........

faroukfarouk

Salaams brother mojtaba.
Jazakallah for honest reply.
Now if the present Noble Quraan has not been distorted and altered then you have to reject it outright.Logic tells you that if a book is distorted and altered then you cannot base your belief in such a book.
If you do not reject it then your entire belief is in doubt because its based on a distorted book.
Question.
Do you accept or reject the present Noble Quraan which you claim is distorted and altered?
Salaams
faroukfarouk

mojtaba

Salaams brother mojtaba.
Jazakallah for honest reply.
Now if the present Noble Quraan has not been distorted and altered then you have to reject it outright.Logic tells you that if a book is distorted and altered then you cannot base your belief in such a book.
If you do not reject it then your entire belief is in doubt because its based on a distorted book.
Question.
Do you accept or reject the present Noble Quraan which you claim is distorted and altered?
Salaams
faroukfarouk
Wa alaka asSalam.
My brother, I said that the Noble Qur'an has not been distorted.
So why do you say that I claim Qur'an is distorted and altered???

If you have made a mistake, please delete your post so I will delete this post.

mojtaba

normal human just normal human...........that is imam mahdi.........he will became good pious leader, he will destroy all sect in islam and make ummah united again

yes imam mahdi will make sunni and shia sect.........erased from mother earth for eternity.......

and imam mahdi will attack israel and will make al-aqsha return to ummah

insha Allah he will emerge at 1440 Hijri ++...............became mahdi at age 40++

hidden imam is wrong, is false & wrong idea created by human like trinity faith super hyper wrong.......

imam mahdi is normal human just normal human like million human in this world....

If God Willing..........
My brother, the existence of Imam Mahdi has many reasons from Qur'an and Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad.( Please consider this that you are not forced to accept shia believes, but please respect our believes which unlike Trinity have many firm reasons from the Book of God and the Sunnah of Prophet)

[13:7] You[ O, Muhammad ] are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.

Ibn Abbas( one of the companions of Prophet ) said that upon the revelation of this verse the Holy Prophet (s) put his hands on his chest and said that he was the warner, and then pointed to Ali (a) and added that Ali (a) was the guide and shall continue to lead people after the Prophet (s).
Some sunni sources:
Tafsir Kabir, Fakhr Razi, Volume 19, Page 14.
Al-Durrul-Manthur, Jalaladdin Suyuti, Volume. 4 Page 45.

Imam Ali was the first Imam and guide. In the same way, Imam Mahdi is the twelfth and the last of this twelve guides. You can laso see The Twelve Imams | ReligiousForums.com

If Imam Mahdi is not hidden and He does not exict, so who is the guide now?( If this is in your mind that how can people make use of a hidden Imam, see this Hdith: Jabir ibne Abdullah (r.a.) inquired, "0 Messenger of Allah, would his( Imam Mahdi ) followers attain benefit from him while he is in occultation ?" The Holy Prophet (s.a.) replied, "By the One who has sent me as a Prophet, people will receive light from his splendor and benefit from his guardianship during his occultation just like they benefit from the sun when it hides behind the clouds." (Kamaaluddin by Shaykh Sadooq( a shi'i book), p. 253 and Bihar al-Anwar, V. 36, Pg. 250)).

Last edited:
imam mahdi just normal human.............just normal human........

when Prophet jesus will return to this world ? only God know..........

when Imam Mahdi will come ? only God know.....

wait.............just wait they will come this is destiny

hidden imam idea like trinity faith is wrong created by human..............be careful o son of adam...........

imam mahdi are normal human and he is good piousman,good leader, and good military commander..........

If God Willing...............The End

Imam Mahdi just normal human like us...........like billion normal human in this world

faroukfarouk

Wa alaka asSalam.
My brother, I said that the Noble Qur'an has not been distorted.
So why do you say that I claim Qur'an is distorted and altered???
If you have made a mistake, please delete your post so I will delete this post.

Salaams brother mojtaba
Maaf my sincere apologies.
Maybe i did not see the word NOT..I erred its my mistake

Ok so you accept the present Noble Quraan has complete and final.
Questions.
1.According to the usool (articles of faith) of Shiaism one has to believe in Imaamat.If any one rejects Imaamat then he is a kafir.
My question wherein in the Noble Quraan does it mention Imaamat together with the names of the twelve Imams?
2.Sheikh Mufid was a man of diverse talents. Besides being a jurist of the first order, he was a great literary figure, analytic historian, theologian, traditionist and a Marja of his time.
My question do you accept his teachings or not?
3.What is Mushaf of Fatimah?

Jazakallah & Salaams
faroukfarouk

mojtaba

Salaams brother mojtaba
Ok so you accept the present Noble Quraan has complete and final.
Questions.
1.According to the usool (articles of faith) of Shiaism one has to believe in Imaamat.If any one rejects Imaamat then he is a kafir.
My question wherein in the Noble Quraan does it mention Imaamat together with the names of the twelve Imams?
2.Sheikh Mufid was a man of diverse talents. Besides being a jurist of the first order, he was a great literary figure, analytic historian, theologian, traditionist and a Marja of his time.
My question do you accept his teachings or not?
3.What is Mushaf of Fatimah?

Jazakallah & Salaams
faroukfarouk
Wa alaykum al-Salam wa Rahmato Allah brother.

Yes. All Shias believe that Holy Qur'an has not been distorted.

Firstly, I should say that your questions are off-topic.

I just answer your first question. Brother, I am busy for three weeks and you can ask me your other two questions after that.

According to teachings of Qur'an, Prophet and Ahl al-Bayt, if any one rejects Imaamat then he is not a kafir. He is Muslim, but is not Shia.

But about your question: " My question wherein in the Noble Quraan does it mention Imaamat together with the names of the twelve Imams? ".
I ask you a question. Is it mentioned in Qur'an about the quality and rules of Salah? What about Zakah? or the quality and rules of Hajj?
Noble Qur'an is principles and Prophet Muhammad was the teacher of this book( You can see, Holy Qur'an, 62:2 ) . So see: The Twelve Imams | ReligiousForums.com
You can also see this link: Why aren’t the Imams’ names clearly mentioned in the Quran? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

May Allah guide us.

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Wa alaykum al-Salam wa Rahmato Allah brother.
Yes. All Shias believe that Holy Qur'an has not been distorted.
Firstly, I should say that your questions are off-topic.
I just answer your first question. Brother, I am busy for three weeks and you can ask me your other two questions after that.
According to teachings of Qur'an, Prophet and Ahl al-Bayt, if any one rejects Imaamat then he is not a kafir. He is Muslim, but is not Shia.
But about your question: " My question wherein in the Noble Quraan does it mention Imaamat together with the names of the twelve Imams? ".
I ask you a question. Is it mentioned in Qur'an about the quality and rules of Salah? What about Zakah? or the quality and rules of Hajj?
Noble Qur'an is principles and Prophet Muhammad was the teacher of this book( You can see, Holy Qur'an, 62:2 ) . So see: The Twelve Imams | ReligiousForums.com
You can also see this link: Why aren’t the Imams’ names clearly mentioned in the Quran? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet
May Allah guide us.

As-salamu alaikum brother mojtaba
Foremost brother mojtaba all my questions i ask relates to the Shia Mahdi.
Now lets open the discussion and see how my questioning relates to Shia Mahdi.

Firstly.
I asked regarding the Noble Quraan.You state that all Shias accept Noble Quraan has not altered and distorted.I asked question about Sheikh Mufid and you avoid answer.So let me answer for you.
Sheikh Mufid was a man of diverse talents. Besides being a jurist of the first order, he was a great literary figure, analytic historian, theologian, traditionist and a Marja of his time.Sheik Mufid entered the field of debate and gave convincing replies to all the objections that came up regarding the Shia Faith to ensure that the beliefs of its followers remained firm. The main topic for discussion during these debates was the concept of Imamat.
One of the most troublesome points for the Shia faith is the fact that its central tenet(article of faith), the concept of Imamat and the designation of the twelve Infallible Imams, is altogether missing from the Noble Quraan. To the Shia, the belief in the twelve Imams is central to one’s faith and the one who denies the Imamat of these twelve men does not die a complete believer. Therefore, it is mysterious that Allah did not include this belief in the Noble Quraan, even though much lesser important matters were in fact mentioned therein.The Sheik was asked this question about the Imamat in the Noble Quraan.His answer is from his book called Masa’il as-Sarawiyya.
"All of what is between the two covers of the Quran is the Speech of Allah Ta’ala and His revelation; it does not contain any sayings of human beings, and it is most of what has been revealed, and the rest of what Allah Ta’ala has revealed as Quran is bestowed with (Al-Qaem) the Preserver of Shariah and Custodian of Rulings with none of it being omitted, even though the one who has compiled what is between the two covers as present today (Uthman) did not include this in the compilation due to reasons such as: his shortcomings in knowing some (of it), what he had doubts about, and some which he included and others he meant to exclude, while Amir al-Mu’mineen (Ali) compiled the revealed Quran from beginning to end, and collated it as it is supposed to be collated: so he put the Makki (verses) before Madani, and abrogated verses before those abrogating them, and put all of it as it is required to be put, and for this reason (Imam) Jafar ibn Muhammad as-Saddiq said: “By Allah if the Quran was read as it was revealed you would have found our names as those before us were named”…
Authentic Hadiths have passed from our Imams (A.S.) that they have ordered (us) to read what is between the two covers, and that we do not resort to any other, be it in addition or subtraction until the Qaem emerges and he would read to people the Quran as Allah Ta’ala revealed it and as collected by Amir al-Mu’mineen (Ali) and they forbade us from reading what is mentioned in Hadith of words that are in excess of what is established in the Mushaf because it did not come through Mutawatir (narrations), but through individual (narrations), and a person can commit mistakes in conveying it, and whenever a person reads what is contrary to what is in the two covers he will make himself prone to (the attacks) of those who differ with us (i.e. Sunnis), and to the mighty (Sunni rulers) and thus he would expose himself to perishing. Thus, they (A.S.) prevented us from reading the Quran contrary to what is mentioned between the two covers".
mojtaba as you can read a learned Marja confirms there was deletion in the Noble Quraan and why do you deny it.

Secondly.
My question on Mushaf of Fatimah which you avoided.
Ali bin Sa'id narrated from Imam al-Sadiq(a.s), “And it is with us. By Allah, Mushaf Fatimah does not contain a single verse from the Book of Allah!” Imam al-Sadiq(a.s) says, “In it is what is like your Quran, only three times (in size.
mojtaba now we learn that the Shia Mahdi will have 2 books.One the Noble Quraan without any deletions and another book called Mushaf of Fatimah.
So the question is where did this book emerge from?

Thirdly.
Your link on the 12 Imaams.
You have used Sunni hadiths about 12 imams but non of the Sunni hadiths ever give names of these Imams.Also all Sunni hadiths about 12 Imams refers to Khalifahs and Kalifahs refers to rulers All these rulers has to be from the Quraysh tribes.Not from a particular family nor from the Prophets(SAW) progeny but the condition is he has to be a Quraysh.
The ff is hadiths from our Sunni books
1.The Prophet (PBBUH) said "The Khilafah in my Ummah after me will be for thirty years. Then there will be Mulkan (hereditary rule) [Tirmidhi]
2.The Prophet (PBBUH) said:"The Prophethood will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wills it to be. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it [meaning the prophet will die].Then there will be the khilafah upon the Prophetic methodology. And it will last for as long as Allah wills it to last. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it.Then there will be biting kingship, and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it.Then there will be tyrannical (forceful) kingship and it will remain for as long as Allaah wills it to remain. Then He will raise it when He wills to raise it. Then there will be a khilafah upon the Prophetic methodology. Then he (the Prophet) was silent. (Musnad Imam Ahmad).
3.The Prophet (PBBUH) said:"After me there will be caliphs, and after the caliphs, princes and after princes, kings, and after kings, tyrants. Then, a man from the Family of my House will come and fill the earth with justice just as it had been filled with transgression". (Tabarani).

mojtaba as you can see from our hadiths we as Sunni's have no information who the 12 imams will be.we do know that they will be rulers and if we start looking for them from the past rulers then our beliefs will become mere conjecture.Hence it makes no difference to us who fulfilled these roles or not.Further we have no info weather the Mahdi will be number 12 or not.It is not for us to even conjecture on such issues.When the Mahdi appears we will know him from his deeds.Now if any one who claims to be a Mahdi and tells us that the first 3 Sahaba's were kafirs (Allah forbid) then we will regard him as false Mahdi simply because it means that the Prophetic mission of 23 years was in vain and a failure.

Salaams brother mojtaba and may Allah guide you towards haqq.
faroukfarouk

mojtaba

Wa alayka asSalam brother.
Brother faroukfarouk, these days are the days of my university exams. Hence, I can not answer your questions. Why do you think that I avoid from answering?
Brother, I believe that there are very big lies against shia in your brain(e.g., about Badaa, distortion of Qur'an, etc ). I am a shia and al-Hamdu Lillah( tank Allah ) I know what Shias believe. I do not have time to answer your issues now, but if Allah wills, I will answer your questions after my university exams.

Holy Quran[68:7] " Indeed your Lord knows best those who stray from His way, and He knows best those who are guided ".

faroukfarouk

Wa alayka asSalam brother.
Brother faroukfarouk, these days are the days of my university exams. Hence, I can not answer your questions. Why do you think that I avoid from answering?
Brother, I believe that there are very big lies against shia in your brain(e.g., about Badaa, distortion of Qur'an, etc ). I am a shia and al-Hamdu Lillah( tank Allah ) I know what Shias believe. I do not have time to answer your issues now, but if Allah wills, I will answer your questions after my university exams.
Holy Quran[68:7] " Indeed your Lord knows best those who stray from His way, and He knows best those who are guided ".

Salaams brother mojtaba
Firstly if you think that what i state is lies then you have all the right to show me the truth after all this is what this thread is all about.
Now since you write exams then i give you time to study.
Hope to hear from you after exams.
All the best for your exams and may Allah make your studies easy.
Salaams
faroukfarouk

mojtaba

As-salamu alaykum brother mojtaba
Foremost brother mojtaba all my questions i ask relates to the Shia Mahdi.
Now lets open the discussion and see how my questioning relates to Shia Mahdi.

The main topic for discussion during these debates was the concept of Imamat.
One of the most troublesome points for the Shia faith is the fact that its central tenet(article of faith), the concept of Imamat and the designation of the twelve Infallible Imams, is altogether missing from the Noble Quraan. To the Shia, the belief in the twelve Imams is central to one’s faith and the one who denies the Imamat of these twelve men does not die a complete believer. Therefore, it is mysterious that Allah did not include this belief in the Noble Quraan, even though much lesser important matters were in fact mentioned therein.
Salamun Alaykum wa Rahmatu Allah.

Faroukfarouk, my dear brother, you said:" To the Shia, the belief in the twelve Imams is central to one’s faith and the one who denies the Imamat of these twelve men does not die a complete believer ".

This belief of Shia is also in your sunni books and is from the true and Mutiwatir Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad( صل الله علیه وآله و صحبه ):

Imam Taftazani is one of the great sunni scholars( Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani famously remarked about him that "science ended with him in the East" and "no one could ever replace him".):
1. Imam Taftazani, Sharh al-Maghasid fi Ilm al-Kalam, vol.2, p.275:
Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said:
"The one who dies but does not know the Imam of his time, he will have died the death of ignorance".

:قال رسول اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم
"من مات ولم يعرف إمام زمانه مات ميتة جاهلية"​

2. Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, vol.4, p.96:
"The one who dies and do not have an Imam, he will have died the death of ignorance".

"قال رسول اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم: "من مَاتَ بِغَيْرِ إِمَامٍ مَاتَ مِيتَةً جَاهِلِيَّةً​

3. Sahih Ibn Hibban, vol.10, p.434 :
"The one who dies and do not have an Imam, he will have died the death of ignorance".

"قال رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم: "مَنْ مَاتَ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ إِِمَامٌ مَاتَ مَيْتَةً جَاهِلِيَّةً
So there is an Imam in any time and we must know and follow Him. If we do not know and follow Him, we will die the death of ignorance( We seek refuge with Allah from this ).

To the Shia, the belief in the twelve Imams is central to one’s faith and the one who denies the Imamat of these twelve men does not die a complete believer. Therefore, it is mysterious that Allah did not include this belief in the Noble Quraan, even though much lesser important matters were in fact mentioned therein.The Sheik was asked this question about the Imamat in the Noble Quraan.His answer is from his book called Masa’il as-Sarawiyya.
"All of what is between the two covers of the Quran is the Speech of Allah Ta’ala and His revelation; it does not contain any sayings of human beings, and it is most of what has been revealed, and the rest of what Allah Ta’ala has revealed as Quran is bestowed with (Al-Qaem) the Preserver of Shariah and Custodian of Rulings with none of it being omitted, even though the one who has compiled what is between the two covers as present today (Uthman) did not include this in the compilation due to reasons such as: his shortcomings in knowing some (of it), what he had doubts about, and some which he included and others he meant to exclude, while Amir al-Mu’mineen (Ali) compiled the revealed Quran from beginning to end, and collated it as it is supposed to be collated: so he put the Makki (verses) before Madani, and abrogated verses before those abrogating them, and put all of it as it is required to be put, and for this reason (Imam) Jafar ibn Muhammad as-Saddiq said: “By Allah if the Quran was read as it was revealed you would have found our names as those before us were named”…
Authentic Hadiths have passed from our Imams (A.S.) that they have ordered (us) to read what is between the two covers, and that we do not resort to any other, be it in addition or subtraction until the Qaem emerges and he would read to people the Quran as Allah Ta’ala revealed it and as collected by Amir al-Mu’mineen (Ali) and they forbade us from reading what is mentioned in Hadith of words that are in excess of what is established in the Mushaf because it did not come through Mutawatir (narrations), but through individual (narrations), and a person can commit mistakes in conveying it, and whenever a person reads what is contrary to what is in the two covers he will make himself prone to (the attacks) of those who differ with us (i.e. Sunnis), and to the mighty(Sunni rulers) and thus he would expose himself to perishing. Thus, they (A.S.) prevented us from reading the Quran contrary to what is mentioned betweenthe two covers".
mojtaba as you can read a learned Marja confirms there was deletion in the Noble Quraan and why do you deny it.
The answer of Sheykh Mufid is not the answer of this question that why there are not the names of Imams in Holy Qur'an. Sheykh Mufid answered to this question that Is Quran distorted or not( You can see, Masa’il as-Sarawiyya, pg. 78 ).
Sheykh Mufid(رحمة الله علیه) believed that Holy Qur'an itself is not distorted, but the true and original interpretation of its meanings are distorted. He has said in one of his books( Ava'elul Maghalat ) that the true interpretation of Qur'an which say us the original interpretation is also named Qur'an.

This is from his book, Ava'elul Maghalat, pg. 81:
"Someone claim the deletion of Qur'an ... And indeed a group from the people of Imamah says: " Indeed, there is no shortening in a word, and not in a verse, and not in a Surah( chapter ) [ of Holy Qur'an ], but ommited what was established in the mus`haf of Amir al-Mu`mineen[ Imam Ali ](a.s.)(i.e. the Qur'an which Imam Ali collected and has the original interpretation of Qur'an ) from his interpretation of its meanings, which are about the truth of its revelation..... Indeed, the interpretstion of Qur'an is named Qur'an: Holy Qur'an, 20:114, [O, Muhammad] Do not hasten with the Quran before its revelation is completed for you. So the interpretation of Qur'an is [also] named Qur'an ". And with me( i.e. Sheykh Mofid ), this saing is closer to the right from the saying of who claim the shortening of even a word from Quran and I tend to that( i.e. the saying of the people of Imamah ).
You can see this saying of Sheykh Mofid there: http://lib.eshia.ir/15133/1/81

Your link on the 12 Imaams.
You have used Sunni hadiths about 12 imams but non of the Sunni hadiths ever give names of these Imams.Also all Sunni hadiths about 12 Imams refers to Khalifahs and Kalifahs refers to rulers All these rulers has to be from the Quraysh tribes.Not from a particular family nor from the Prophets(SAW) progenybut the condition is he has to be a Quraysh.
The ff is hadiths from our Sunni books
1.The Prophet (PBBUH) said "The Khilafah in my Ummah after me will be for thirty years. Then there will be Mulkan (hereditary rule) [Tirmidhi]
2.The Prophet (PBBUH) said:"The Prophethood will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wills it to be. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it [meaning the prophet will die].Then there will be the khilafah upon the Prophetic methodology. And it will last for as long as Allah wills it to last. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it.Then there will be biting kingship, and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then Allah will raise it when He wills to raise it.Then there will be tyrannical (forceful) kingship and it will remain for as long as Allaah wills it to remain. Then He will raise it when He wills to raise it. Then there will be a khilafah upon the Prophetic methodology. Then he (the Prophet) was silent. (Musnad Imam Ahmad).
3.The Prophet (PBBUH) said:"After me there will be caliphs, and after the caliphs, princes and after princes, kings, and after kings, tyrants. Then, a man from the Family of my House will come and fill the earth with justice just as it had been filled with transgression". (Tabarani).
1.These two Hadiths which you have mentioned from your sunni books are contrary to this verse of Holy Qur'an: [13:7] You[ O, Muhammad ] are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.
If The Khilafah in people of Prophet( Muslims ) after him will just be for thirty years, so who is the guide after that time?
Indeed, these two hadiths say that there isn't any guide for all people living in the time which is after thirty years after the demise of Prophet Muhammad, and on contrary, Holy Qur'an,13:7 says that there is a guide for every people. What do you prefer? Noble Qur'an or these two fake Hadiths?

2. Also Prophet Muhammad has said to us in Hadith al-Thaqalayn( a Hadith which is Mutiwatir and very authentic) that Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt are the only guides for all Muslims and they( Qur'an and Ahl al-Bayt ) never separate from each other until the day of resurrection. See Post #3.

3. Also see this Hadith on Sahih Muslim in which Prophet says to us that the religion( Islam ) has twelve Caliphs( Imams ) until the day of resurrection:

The Prophet (S) said: "The Islamic religion will continue until the Hour (day of resurrection), and having twelve Caliphs for you, all of them will be from Quraish."

-Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, Kitab al-Imaara, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, v3, p1453, Tradition #10

3. Also, contrary on what you mentioned, the ff Hadith says us that Imam Mahdi( روحی و ارواح العالمین له الفداء ) is from Ahl al-Bayt and from Prophet's progeny(صل الله علی سیدنا محمد و علی آله و صحبه):

The Prophet (S) said: "Mahdi is from the descendents of Fatimah( the Daughter of the Prophet )."

-Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4086.

Now if any one who claims to be a Mahdi and tells us that the first 3 Sahaba's were kafirs (Allah forbid) then we will regard him as false Mahdi simply because it means that the Prophetic mission of 23 years was in vain and a failure.
Prophet Muhammad( صل الله علیه و آله و صحبه ) accomplished his mission perfectly. But Muslims were free to choose their way. [ Holy Qur'an, 76:3 ] Indeed We have guided him to the way, be he grateful or ungrateful.

Narrated Anas:

1.The Prophet (s) said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you."
-Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 81, Hadith 170.

2. When Allah's Messenger (s) was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was `Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet (s) said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray". Umar said, " Indeed illness has overcomed the Prophet ( so He does not know what He says ) and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us".* The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Messenger (S) may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while some of them said what `Umar said. When they made much noise and differed greatly before the Prophet, He( Prophet ) said to them, "Go away and leave me". Ibn `Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their difference and noise prevented Allah's Messenger (S) from writing that writing for them.
Sahih al-Bukhari , Book 96, Hadith 93.

* Holy Qur'an, 53:1-5
By the star when it sets: (1) your companion( Prophet Muhammad ) has neither gone astray, nor amiss. (2) Nor does he speak out of [his own] desire: (3) it is just a revelation that is revealed [to him], (4) taught him by one of great powers, (5)

Last edited:
Hi
Imam Abuja'far Muhammad ibn Ali, Al-Baqer said:
"Liers are the ones who appoint a atime to mahdi's recoming."*

If any one rejects Imaamat then he is a kafir.
It's believed that shahadatayn makes a person Muslim, regardless of his opinion about Imams.

*- Al Usul minal Kafi, Vol. 1, p. 368. کذب الوقاتون