• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible And Science: Pi (Take 2)

tas8831

I never said they didn’t utilize Pi. There are two different circles. One has a diameter and a circumference which utilizes Pi. Another different circle, with a different diameter and a different circumference, also utilizing Pi. Both use Pi. Again. What are you babbling about?
So then how does comparing or relating one circle to the other justify the use of the number 3?

ecco

Veteran Member
It is not what I would expect form an all knowing all mighty entity. I'ld expect a lot better from such a "person".

pi is small potatoes compared to the idea of an omni-all god creating two humans, tempting them with knowledge and then blaming them for their disobedience and punishing them by instilling sin into all their descendants forever even though he knew beforehand that they would disobey him.

pi is small potatoes compared to the idea of a worldwide flood with all but seven people horrifically killed and all but two of each kind of animal killed and all seven billion people today being descended from Noah or his kids and all the animals finding their way home in 4000 years.

tas8831

It's intrinsic to the verse, if not obvious. The brim to brim measurement is the diameter of the outer brim circle, and the 'line' measurement is the circumference of the outer cup portion.
Great. So at what point do 2 different circles alter pi?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Since God can change decay rates, he can change the value of pi.

Back then it was 3. Now it's 3.14159.....

Deal with it.
Hey,even if he could change the value of pi, I still waiting to see this basin that's 10 cubits across and 30 cubits in circumference.