• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Beginnings of a God Mathematics for Humanity

Ostronomos

The Metaformal System can be thought of as a kind of “closed wrapper” for formal systems. The wrapper is a supertautological metalanguage (Langan, 2002, 2017)in which formal systems are “located” or assigned a place in M as referential content on the basis of shared structure. Specifically, they are located in LM, the formal or linguistic aspect of the Metaformal System M, the identity-language of UM which contains all of the abstract properties which suffice to identify not only UM, but all that can be identified in the ontic identity M = LM|UM including all of its internal subidentities or discernible attribute|value couplings. Some of these identities and subidentities are telors, which are defined in terms of functional capacity and include human beings; M thus absorbs human language-users and the linguistic functions they perform, firmly embedding them in the metaformal structure of reality.

-The Metaformal System By Christopher Langan, page 17.

The Metaformal System is unlike any other theory or formal system because it is the one and only "formal system" in which all other lower-level formal systems can be embedded. It is the ultimate level of language theory whereby science and mathematics are united. It is the long-awaited TOE that accompanies the CTMU which I myself have written countlessly about. This my friends, is the beginnings of a true God mathematics.

Recall that in another thread I mentioned that an advanced alien civilization would have firmly established a God mathematics.