• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The beast out of the earth

Booko

Deviled Hen
Jesus is Lucifer in his own words he said; I am the morning star. Lucifer has the meaning of bearer of light/the word as stated in John 1.

I'm sure Danisty will be interested to hear this.

johannes

??.....If what you're trying to get at is that I am a God, then yes I agree, one of many. Other then that, I don't know.

the human = the wife of Christ and if you are the wife or bride as church claims, the you as the wife became impregnated and gave birth to the soul, which = the five senses and the spirit of imagination your sixth spirit and for this reason you have the No of the beast/antichrist and once fully developed you have the No666 as is the case when your soul is fully developed. the soul also = your emotions, before "God had no emotions, Abel were killed. Abel = the loving emotions, the incompleted one.
to create a soul for God you as a Jesus came to earth to create these things. to create these things your mission was to glorify visible things which is sin and sin means that you have to die as punishment. however the idea was to put all sins on the body as the son of perdition, meaning; your body will bear all pain, sin, sickness etc, and once your mission are completed you shed your body, it goes to perdition/to hell, meaning it vanishes for ever and you are free to return to your previous "place" of origen.
yes, you are God that descended to hell/earth to come and do duty in the flesh, read Isaiah 53 to find out about your duty on earth. you are the body of Christ in which he descended to earth and your reward is stated in Isaiah 53.
everything you read and understand about Jesus Christ speaks about yourself as the body.
futher; you as the wife of God are the one to give birth to various things like; creating the soul, creating angels in fact you as the wife called Eve is mother of all living things also mother of God because another name for the human body is Mary the mother of God who needed a new birth.