• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The answer is a communist party

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As I said the dismissal of views because it is a western one

You're talking in circles and still not giving me anything specific.

This is what I see as downplaying especially as some of information is from the Soviet records themselves.

I would agree it is hypocritical if coming from a politician that is a war-hawk. This is not the case.

I'm still not sure what you're driving at here, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Shad

Veteran Member
You're talking in circles and still not giving me anything specific.

No. I already told you. You are very quick to dismiss and/or disparage a view of communism from a western source.

I'm still not sure what you're driving at here, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Again you seem to downplay the failures and crimes of communists. Which is to be expected from modern day communist. It has been a trend since the 70s.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No. I already told you. You are very quick to dismiss and/or disparage a view of communism from a western source.

Yeah, you told me, but repeating the same circular argument doesn't say much of anything.

And I'm not really that "quick to dismiss" the western view of communism. I grew up with it and raised to believe in it since birth. And I did believe in it for a long time, at least until I started opening up my mind to alternative viewpoints. You might consider doing the same, as opposed to quickly and blindly believing whatever western propagandists tell you.

Shad

Veteran Member
Yeah, you told me, but repeating the same circular argument doesn't say much of anything.

No you just refuse to accept what I said I was talking about and deflect.

And I'm not really that "quick to dismiss" the western view of communism. I grew up with it and raised to believe in it since birth. And I did believe in it for a long time, at least until I started opening up my mind to alternative viewpoints. You might consider doing the same, as opposed to quickly and blindly believing whatever western propagandists tell you.

I have using even Soviet records which were declassified over the last 2 decades. You just demonstrate how quickly you dismiss a view based on your assumption of my sources.

Thanks for proving my point.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No you just refuse to accept what I said I was talking about and deflect.

I asked you for specifics, and all you were giving me were meaningless generalities.

I have using even Soviet records which were declassified over the last 2 decades. You just demonstrate how quickly you dismiss a view based on your assumption of my sources.

Thanks for proving my point.

What "point" do you believe that I'm proving? You keep going in circles.

It's better that we just agree to disagree, rather than going on with this pointless bickering.