• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The age when life has the most meaning

PearlSeeker

according to the following article, The Meaning of Life tends to peak at about the age of 60...

Being 60, I will say I find this pretty accurate: I am much more satisfied with my life and my spirituality than I was much earlier...I don't feel I have THE answers, but I have MY answers...

Your thoughts?

This Is the Age Where Life Has the Most Meaning | Live Science

Yes. Life has always meaning but when we're young we just live our life and when we're older we have experience and we have more time to reflect life. This cycle is like eating and digesting food. First you fill with experience then you process it.

Or like the Latin proverb: Primum vivere, deinde philosophare. Meaning: “Live first, then philosophize."

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yes. Life has always meaning but when we're young we just live our life and when we're older we have experience and we have more time to reflect life. This cycle is like eating and digesting food. First you fill with experience then you process it.

Or like the Latin proverb: Primum vivere, deinde philosophare. Meaning: “Live first, then philosophize."
For example, I might philosophize based on my life, "Well, that didn't work out quite like I planned..."