• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Aetherius Society

TurtleGirl

Not a Member
Is there anyone here that belongs to this alien-based religion or know anything aboutit? I found a book for sale at the library and it piqued my curiosity. I'm curious not because I want to subscribe to this faith but because it was very peculiar and I was just interested in learning more.

Somkid

I don't belong to one nor would I suggest getting involved with one as most of them are dangerous in one way or another, with that being said what would you like to know I have done some extensive research in this area.

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
I don't belong to one nor would I suggest getting involved with one as most of them are dangerous in one way or another, with that being said what would you like to know I have done some extensive research in this area.
Could you elaborate?

I've never heard of them. What are the basic ideas in their belief?

freelight

Soul Pioneer
~*~*~

Interesting organization and teachings. Ive read some of King's works and was a member as a 'friend' for a short while, just havent been following as of late. His teachings of Jesus so interpreted are significant and pretty on point. If all things are ONE, then all is a synthesis of every-thing, since every-thing is one thing, substance and multi-form. Consciousness itself is fundamental to all, and is all there is. To assume we are the only life forms on one inhabited planet in the cosmos (this one) is pretty lackluster and ignorant IMO,.....infinity is endless, so all potentials and possibilties are endless..including all space and time. Enjoy!

3ec8c2f6dcdd98954620cb438eef6cd3.jpg