• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The advent of God's kingdom

Zakaria

Peace NoahideHiker,

#1) This is not proselytizing, there is no compulsion in religion. This is news to the world, anyone is free to verify it or not.

#2) This news is about Abraham's religion, Submission.

Zakaria

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
Please accept my apology. I should have refrained from posting. I get so frustrated sometimes. I get very tired of people telling others they are wrong, their religion is wrong and they follow the one single true religion.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Please accept my apology. I should have refrained from posting. I get so frustrated sometimes. I get very tired of people telling others they are wrong, their religion is wrong and they follow the one single true religion.

Don't apologise. You have said nothing wrong, I do admit that I find our member's post to be lacking in respect for others................

But that is his way, and I respect him for his faith in what he believes is the "right" way.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
Don't apologise. You have said nothing wrong, I do admit that I find our member's post to be lacking in respect for others................

But that is his way, and I respect him for his faith in what he believes is the "right" way.

No, took something nonconstructive and replied in kind by being nonconstructive. I normally do very good at not even responding to posts like that.

Zakaria

Peace be upon you,

I would like to emphasize the fact that there is no compulsion in religion. Anyone is free to choose his/her own way. My posts are about presenting Submission, Not forcing it on anyone. If there was a misunderstanding, then it's because you are reading text and not seeing me talking to you.

My intention is to have peaceful conversation with people.

Zakaria

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Peace be upon you

News to all humanity;

God's long-awaited kingdom will be triggered very soon, by His leave.

Please view the short clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4YNFzo7QME

I welcome any questions.

Zakaria

ok. I watched the video and it didn't really tell me anything. What is the kingdom you are talking about and when will it be here? How can I tell when it is here? Who are the two guys the video mentioned? what do they have to do with the kingdom of God?

Zakaria

Peace Comprehend,

Comprehend said:
ok. I watched the video and it didn't really tell me anything. What is the kingdom you are talking about and when will it be here? How can I tell when it is here? Who are the two guys the video mentioned? what do they have to do with the kingdom of God?

The video is not the message itself, if you want to know more about this kingdom, please visit Ahmad Ni****oba's website

Rashad Khalifa (1935-1990) is God's messenger of the Covenant who purified the religion of Abraham the monotheist from all forms of idol worship (e.g. powerless Jesus, Mary, Muhammad, saints..etc) and restored the worship to God alone.

Ahmad Ni****oba is sent to establish this purified religion on Earth by God's leave, and proclaim the end of Satan's respite as a ruler on our planet.

[Quran 2:30] Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

[Quran 36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?
[36:61] And that you shall worship Me alone? This is the right path.
[36:62] He has misled multitudes of you. Did you not possess any understanding?

Zakaria

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Peace Comprehend,

The video is not the message itself, if you want to know more about this kingdom, please visit Ahmad Ni****oba's website, http://www.usn2161.net

Rashad Khalifa (1935-1990) is God's messenger of the Covenant who purified the religion of Abraham the monotheist from all forms of idol worship (e.g. powerless Jesus, Mary, Muhammad, saints..etc) and restored the worship to God alone.

Ahmad Ni****oba is sent to establish this purified religion on Earth by God's leave, and proclaim the end of Satan's respite as a ruler on our planet.

[Quran 2:30] Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

[Quran 36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?
[36:61] And that you shall worship Me alone? This is the right path.
[36:62] He has misled multitudes of you. Did you not possess any understanding?

Zakaria

so you are saying that Islam has already been purified? funny, I didn't notice any change... What exactly did the guy change about islam? why has nobody heard of him if he supposedly changed a religion that has 1 billion followers?

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
also, I checked out your website. it looks like it just hates a bunch of people.

The website is anti-gay, anti-jew, and anti-american.

Is this the purification that you are talking about? killing all the gays and jews and americans?

The website also predicts that there will be an earthquake in San Francisco on 11/9/07 to punish all the gay people and warn america that is controlled by satan and the jews...

Sounds like your website is thinly veiled hatred. Is this the new religion you wish to promote?

Zakaria

Peace,

Comprehend said:
so you are saying that Islam has already been purified? funny, I didn't notice any change... What exactly did the guy change about islam? why has nobody heard of him if he supposedly changed a religion that has 1 billion followers?

No, Islam is still associated with idolatry of Muhammad against his will, and upholding satanic Hadith & Sunnah books beside Quran. Muslims rejected Rashad Khalifa, just like Jews rejected Jesus, and Christians rejected Muhammad.

Rashad Khalifa is known in many places in the world, since God unveiled the miracle of Quran through him; the first physical evidence that proved the existence of a super intelligent entity, God, communicating with us. In other words, Rashad decoded a message from outer space, through the computer, telling us who we are, why we came here, where we go after death...etc.

Today, we have a complete purified message, that is Proven to be from our Creator. God has kept a code in Quran hidden to be unveiled during the computer-age. This code is a built-in proof in Quran, it is mathematically composed far beyond human capability. It proves that every letter in Quran is from God, the one who gave you life, puts you to death, and resurrects you for judgement.

[Quran 27:82] At the right time, we will produce for them a creature (the computer), made of earthly materials, declaring that the people are not certain about our revelations.

Thus, all answers you need for redemption are found in the final testament, Quran.

Zakaria

No,Islam is still associated with idolatry of Muhammad against his will, and upholding satanic Hadith & Sunnah books beside Quran. Muslims rejected Rashad Khalifa, just like Jews rejected Jesus, and Christians rejected Muhammad
What do you mean muslims commit idolotry to muhammad(saw)

Zakaria

Comprehend said:
also, I checked out your website. it looks like it just hates a bunch of people.

The website is anti-gay, anti-jew, and anti-american.

Is this the purification that you are talking about? killing all the gays and jews and americans?

The website also predicts that there will be an earthquake in San Francisco on 11/9/07 to punish all the gay people and warn america that is controlled by satan and the jews...

Sounds like your website is thinly veiled hatred. Is this the new religion you wish to promote?

No, study the whole website. It is presenting God's point of view. It is in favour of the righteous americans and righteous jews, and all righteous people from all different nationalities. The kingdom of God does not differ between race, nationality, backgroud, color, looks, knowledge, but only righteousness. Also, we do not promote the killing of gay people, but enlightening them. It is God who brings the judgement on people who insist on corruption. Satan's point of view is distortion of God's creation.

[Quran 4:118] GOD has condemned him (Satan), and he said, "I will surely recruit a definite share of Your worshipers.
[4:119] "I will mislead them, I will entice them, I will command them to (forbid the eating of certain meats by) marking the ears of livestock, and I will command them to distort the creation of GOD." Anyone who accepts the devil as a lord, instead of GOD, has incurred a profound loss.

Anyone who insists on upholding Satan's point of view has incurreced God's condamnation, in this world and in the eternal Hereafter. It is God's law.

God says right, Satan says left. God says "male & female", Satan says "female & female" OR "male & male". God says "one god alone", Satan says "no god" OR "God + god" (Muhammad, Jesus, money, lusts...etc)

Don't just read through the website, if you are interessted in the message.

Zakaria

Zakaria

Mohamedhassan said:
What do you mean muslims commit idolotry to muhammad(saw)

Why do you say (saw) everytime Muhammad is mentioned, and rarley something when God is mentioned? that is idol worship.

Zakaria

well obviously you don't know what what we say means. SAW stands for sallahu alyhi wa salam which mean "peace be upon him", and it clearly says that in the quran:

Allâh sends His Salât (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allâh to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salât[]on (ask Allâh to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islâmic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As­Salâmu 'Alaikum).

so if thats what you consider idolotry then your saying Allah commits idolotry too (authubillah), b/c he too sends his salam on the prophet(saw)

Zakaria

Peace Mohamedhassan,

Allâh sends His Salât on the Prophet and also His angels too. O you who believe! Send your Salât on him , and greet him with the Islâmic way of greeting.

I removed all injected brackets. Should be:

[33:56] GOD and His angels help and support the prophet. O you who believe, you shall help and support him, and regard him as he should be regarded.

In the same chapter in Quran, God uses the same word on the believers, does it mean we say SAW everytime a believer is mentioned?

[33:43] He is the One who helps and supports you, together with His angels, to lead you out of darkness into the light. He is Most Merciful towards the believers.

What is Salat? It does not mean say SAW. Salat means contact, to help and support someone. Thus, God is telling the believers, during Muhammad's life, to help and support him. See the post about Muhammad and SAW.

Zakaria

Brother you obviously do not speak arabic. The word Salat doesn't mean contact in arabic it means suppliation! This word existed before they time of islam and never ever meant contact (by the way an arab would lagh if you told them that so plz be careful) the meaning as taught to us by the prophet(saw) is that we send our salams upon him as we do to any other prophet(as). The fact that we say that removes any idolotry all together b/c we are asking Allah to higher their statues in Jannah. therefore your assumption that muslims commit idolotry is quite faaaaaaaaar off! In fact if you listen to the shahadah (testimony of faith) muslims say "we bare witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad(saw) is his slave and messenger"