• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Theory of Everything .

ANEWDAWN

Yay. I'll notify the Nobel Committee immediately.

Well it may seem a boring conclusion to an absolute theory of everything but I can't help the physical facts are as they are . In the beginning there was nothing , nothing being explicitly extensions of any given point of an infinite space .

In a space made of nothing , there is no physics , so the only way energy could manifest is by a miracle and that is the absolute answer and truth .

But nothingness is the lack of both space and density.
No ! You are reciting your memory and not allowing your mind to process the new correct information .

Nothingness is as explained prior an extension of any given point of an infinite space. A point has 0 dimensions , a point of nothing extended in dimension is a dimension of nothing .

(not to be confused with a point particle)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well it may seem a boring conclusion to an absolute theory of everything but I can't help the physical facts are as they are . In the beginning there was nothing , nothing being explicitly extensions of any given point of an infinite space .

In a space made of nothing , there is no physics , so the only way energy could manifest is by a miracle and that is the absolute answer and truth .

(not to be confused with a point particle)

No ! You are reciting your memory and not allowing your mind to process the new correct information .

Nothingness is as explained prior an extension of any given point of an infinite space. A point has 0 dimensions , a point of nothing extended in dimension is a dimension of nothing .
If you understood physics you would probably understand that "nothing" may be impossible in our universe. There is no empty space anywhere.

ANEWDAWN

If you understood physics you would probably understand that "nothing" may be impossible in our universe. There is no empty space anywhere.

You are incorrect on both of your assumptions

1) Empty space existed pre-matter manifestation

2)There may be empty space beyond our visual limitations of a finite space

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I think I and you know very well it is correct !
Do you really i would say, Your theory is wrong, if i did not mean it?
You may think it is correct, that is your choice of course. But nothing of what you said in this thread has any hold in reality from this physical realm.

ANEWDAWN

What "assumptions"? Please do not make personal attacks against others that you cannot defend.
I wasn't making a personal attack , you said

''If you understood physics you would probably understand that "nothing" may be impossible in our universe. There is no empty space anywhere.''

An accusation and two assumptions actually , I've highlighted for you .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I wasn't making a personal attack , you said

''If you understood physics you would probably understand that "nothing" may be impossible in our universe. There is no empty space anywhere.''

An accusation and two assumptions actually .
But you do not understand physics. I am ready to defend that. And unfortunately you probably do not have the math to understand the refutation. Do you remember our short chat about water at the equator?

The accusation was not an assumption. Nor did you show any elsewhere. Do you even know what an assumption is?

ANEWDAWN

Do you really i would say, Your theory is wrong, if i did not mean it?
You may think it is correct, that is your choice of course. But nothing of what you said in this thread has any hold in reality from this physical realm.
That is completely false ! My theory is correct and I have made an opening premise for argument with the glass demonstration providing logical accuracy that those who oppose my theory have not yet attempted to or given any satisfactory counter argument .
You cannot remove the empty space from the glass , it is a logical absolute and an impossibility even in imagination .

That is called a genuine and legit scientific argument based on objective observational facts .

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That is completely false ! My theory is correct and I have made an opening premise for argument with the glass demonstration providing logical accuracy that those who oppose my theory have not yet attempted to or given any satisfactory counter argument .
You cannot remove the empty space from the glass , it is a logical absolute and an impossibility even in imagination .

That is called a genuine and legit scientific argument based on objective observational facts .
Now you talking against you self :) First you say the glass does not hold anything within. And now you say it can not be empty because it is space in it? So witch one is true?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

If you cannot remove the empty space then you cannot remove the "quanta". You might be able to remove the Qantas, but I don't think that would fit in a glass in the first place.

ANEWDAWN

But you do not understand physics. I am ready to defend that. And unfortunately you probably do not have the math to understand the refutation. Do you remember our short chat about water at the equator?

The accusation was not an assumption. Nor did you show any elsewhere. Do you even know what an assumption is?
Please lets not got into a conversation about water and a centrifuge force , I'd hate to add the two Sun's paradox to further evident towards a crater surrounded by ice sitting north of a much bigger earth !
Or perhaps you'd like me to demonstrate rocket science and why we never went to the moon or even better still , why not discuss UFO's .

Please stick to the theory being mentioned .

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm, eat a salad while watching this (told with a reassuring English accent):

I thought it was going to be about strong theory.
Please lets not got into a conversation about water and a centrifuge force , I'd hate to add the two Sun's paradox to further evident towards a crater surrounded by ice sitting north of a much bigger earth !
Or perhaps you'd like me to demonstrate rocket science and why we never went to the moon or even better still , why not discuss UFO's .

Please stick to the theory being mentioned .
This just keeps getting better every time I read it. There was no moon landing. The moon does not exist.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
By the way, A theory is not a conclusion of facts, it is a theory of something we think must be the true result, So no matter how much you say it is the truth, so far you have not proven it with any form of paper, it has only been your words about your theory. So it is a theory of what you believe truth to be.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member

I am convinced. You have fully demonstrated what should be called empty glass physics from now and forever more.