• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That is Nataraja

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
NASA's new photos from the Cosmos:
1599545069_490_NASA-unveils-dazzling-new-images-of-galaxies-stars-and-supernova.jpg

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I see 2 big black eyes and 2 ears
A powerful 3rd Chakra also
Great Colors
:handok:picture:handok:

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
NASA's new photos from the Cosmos:
1599545069_490_NASA-unveils-dazzling-new-images-of-galaxies-stars-and-supernova.jpg

It looks like the remnants of a supernova. I have always said those sorts of things are the Lord doing what He does... destroying, clearing away what‘s old and worn out. From those remnants new stars, planets, elements ... elements heavier than iron are created in supernova blasts ... and potentially life itself, are created.

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
It looks like the remnants of a supernova. I have always said those sorts of things are the Lord doing what He does... destroying, clearing away what‘s old and worn out. From those remnants new stars, planets, elements ... elements heavier than iron are created in supernova blasts ... and potentially life itself, are created.
True, that is exactly what He was up to --- preserve, maintain, recycle and nurture