• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks for everything! :)

Laika

Premium Member
I am going to request that the staff ban me permanently from the forum and I think it is for the best in the long-run. I did this for most of this year and coming back I’m spotting myself lapsing into bad habits. I prefer to do it this way so I can keep some of the good memories I have of this place and move on than just get angry or stressed over something that isn’t really that important in the grand scheme of things. As much as I like many of the people here, it’s not worth it and I want to do something more constructive.

I’d like to say thanks for the support and enouragement many of you have given me over the past few years. It has been very much appreciated and- in the midst of a great deal of frustration- I have grown up for being here. I think I can take it from here on my own. Although we’ve had our differences, I want to wish you all well and the best of luck where ever you find yourselves. I hope you go on and do something with your lives that you love and will be proud of!

Thanks for everything. Laika is signing out! :)