• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank you.

Viker

Häxan
I usually never thank others for giving me frubals. A recent thread reminded me I should consider it, at least some times.

So,......

Thank you all very much for every frube till today. And if I don't thank you later, please accept my gratitude for then right now.

Graciously yours,
Vik :smilingimp:

:hugehug:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I usually never thank others for giving me frubals. A recent thread reminded me I should consider it, at least some times.

So,......

Thank you all very much for every frube till today. And if I don't thank you later, please accept my gratitude for then right now.

Graciously yours,
Vik :smilingimp:

:hugehug:
You welcome. I only give them to you because you're hot. Joking...

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hot, hm? Is that why folks give frubs?

Thanks for all the reassurance about my hotness, everyone! Who knew Squarepants looked so good?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hot, hm? Is that why folks give frubs?

Thanks for all the reassurance about my hotness, everyone! Who knew Squarepants looked so good?

Intelligence is hot too. It's the new hot even maybe. Take this thread for example, how much time would @ChristineM save if she just made a thread after all her years instead of posting thankyous on all our profiles. I'm joking @ChristineM nothing wrong with what you do.

Last edited: