• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me who I am

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What Do I Believe? What Do I Believe? (#2) and Describe my outlook I ask people to tell me who i am, personality, outlook, world view.

Because I really want to know who I am. Of course i know who i think i am but what/who/why do YOU think i am

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What Do I Believe? What Do I Believe? (#2) and Describe my outlook I ask people to tell me who i am, personality, outlook, world view.

Because I really want to know who I am. Of course i know who i think i am but what/who/why do YOU think i am

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
You are courageously loving, and go out of your way to care for those who are dear to you, even when it is very difficult.

You are an atheist, and while I've never heard you label yourself a humanist, I see some of that in you in your appreciation of art and science. I doubt you feel a need for God/s in what you likely see as an already fascinating world. You enjoy archeology, and are well educated. You also appreciate the beauty of nature and the culture surrounding you in your beautiful village. Human rights and equality are important to you as well.

You have good and healthy habits overall, being an early and productive riser, something you learned as a kid on the farm. You had a successsful business and were able to retire abroad early. You enjoy good and natural food, but do not drink alcohol. You are neat and tidy, which is no small task in a house with teens and cats(which I believe you have either 4 or 5 of). You are a bit flirtatious, and have a clever sense of humor.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You raised a family, which is admirable

You know more about 3D modeling and animation than I do. And have more professional experience regarding it.

You're a really active poster who has achieved quantity and quality in their posting.

Fair, ethical, feisty. You do great.

anna.

but mostly it's the same

I don't know you very well, so won't pretend otherwise, but from what I've seen of you and learned about you, you're good people. I'm just a nobody on the internet, but I respect and appreciate the way you communicate yourself to the world of RF. You're authentic. You're funny and quick-witted, and empathic too. You care about people, it shows. You're willing to answer just about any question, intelligent and well informed, you're straightforward as much as you need to be while still willing to hear someone out. I get the impression that these days you choose your battles and where you want to put your energy, but regardless of the topic, you'd be a formidable voice, at the same time stopping to appreciate the little absurdities along the way.

In short, it would be awesome if you were my neighbor! :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You raised a family, which is admirable

You know more about 3D modeling and animation than I do. And have more professional experience regarding it.

You're a really active poster who has achieved quantity and quality in their posting.

Fair, ethical, feisty. You do great.

Thanks
I've had a little more (sarcasm).time to get behind 3d, I'm sure you will earn enough knowledge to neat your own target.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

You're a woman who is passionate about education (as evidenced by having multiple degrees), interpersonal relationships (especially with your husband and children), and discovery of the skull in your avatar. You managed to retire early after selling a successful business. You seem to appreciate a peaceful and quiet environment but also the freedom to be boisterous on your own terms, not others'.

I think I'd enjoy hanging out with you in some coffee shop in France and chatting about anything that came to mind!