• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Technology: For Better or For Worse?

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Gas powered alternators and units that run on battery? How much that would cost me?

I can take showers at work and at my neighbors houses.
Also, i can fill many buckets of water and store them in my house for the time when i need to brush my teeth or to use the toilet ( unless the sewage pipes are not working ).

stupified

Phone call quality has gone way down. I miss the last time I had a quality reception. Ipods are garbage. I am on my 4th one. I miss VHS and cassette tapes. Most of my dvd's are broken or scratched. Cell phones only cover like half my face so I have to choose between hearing or talking (yeah, I know there are workarounds and mics and stuff). Can't study anywhere without people blabbing on their cell phone. Facebook is lame but I use it. I think things have gone downhill somewhat. No more good news. It is all cable garbage. Video is still choppy to download unless you have a really sick connection (can't believe video hasn't improved in like 2 decades). I used to just record off the radio onto cassettes and all you have to do is hit play (no slider ipod vs. or worry you are going to break or lose the skinny thing). Yeah we have plasma tvs now, but I was just as happy with the old tubes. Simple is better in life (for me). I have my blackberry. GPS annoys me but I now rely on it. I spend way too much time on the computer.