• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tattoos

How many tattoos do you have?

• Total voters

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Rejected said:
:jam: to get my SSN translated into binary on the back of my neck. I want to get more I just have a hard time deciding what.
You're just the kind of soldier the Anti Christ is looking for! ;)

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
FeathersinHair said:
I'll respect if you don't wish us to know, but if you're comfortable with it, I'd love to know what it says!

And you shall love
346%3C%3A%3B57%3A%7Ffp346%3Evq%3D3242%3E855%3E474%3EWSNRCG%3D3233824583%3B86vq0mrj

Circle_One

Ok, so here are the ones I have pictures of:

Here's a tribute to my cat Osiris who died in February. It's on my left calf:
Osiristat1.jpg

My Nautical Star. My best friend had two the exact same done on her collar bone. They signify the notion that no matter where in the world our lives take us, we'll always be able to find out way back home, to one another:
Tattoo.jpg

My flames on the right side of my chest/ribcage. They're one of a set, I'll eventually get around to finishing, representing all the elements:

My back, taken before before I had the Zang ink done. Here you can see my Jack Skellington and Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, both parts of sleeves I'll eventually finish, as well as a heart with my son's name "Justyce" in it, and finally, the word "Sonik" across my spine in the middle of my back. This one has an explanation that I don't care to get into, sorry:
Tattoo001.jpg

Aside from these, I have an Ankh on my stomach, a sun on my left ankle, a panther on my right ankle/foot and a gargoyle on my lower back.

In the coming months, I'll be doing my back piece, two pinup girls, one representing good and the other evil. Once that's finished, I'll get around to finishing off my sleeves, in very Tim Burton-esque tones.

There'll probably be more thrown in there before those are done, I tend to be very spontaneous when it comes to ink. Things pop in my head and I get them done. So I'll keep ya posted.

Hope y'all enjoyed

Last edited by a moderator:

Circle_One

Oh, sorry, this one didn't post. Here's another tribute. This one to my dog Zang that died May 2nd of this year:
IMG_2057.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
This just makes me wish that Turk's dang comp would accept my dig. camera! It's a nice camera but for some reason his comp won't recognize or accept it!

I have only two now, but have at least one more in the planning. I just need to have someone artistic draw it for me. I can't draw to save my life.

I have a dragon up the outside of my left lower leg, from about ankle to mid calf. It is wrapped around 2 roses, one red with yellow highlights and one yellow with red highlights. There are 7 colors total in it and very detailed.

I have an ahnk on my right shoulder blade. Very simple, it has a rose wound around it and only has four colors. Those of the elements. The ahnk is alternating blue and yellow and the rose: green and red.

I have one planned for along my lower back, but, as I said, it is still in the works. I have it pictured in my head, just can't draw it if it meant my life.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Thanks for sharing everybody!

The first one I got was to cover up a big scar I have from surgery: It is a sword through a rose with a snake wrapped around it (on my hip - yes it hurts there :) ). It sybolized the good/bad, life/death, knowledge, etc... The snake is colored like the serpent in the Anishanabe story of Nunaboozho.

My second was a small rose I got in London as a birthday present to myself.

My third was some writing in Theban. I have an Egyption religious side ;) and think the symbols are beautiful. It speaks of the "unknown in life and death".

My fourth is a weeping Eye of Horus with the pupil the symbol for Ares- self explanatory.

My fifth was my Yantras

My last is the "sacred fire" with a crescent moon and off-set triangle.