• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

take this cool test

Aqualung

Tasty
www.politicalcompass.org (sorry I can't be fancy and make a link. I don't know how.) It's a cool test to see where you lie, except istead of just conservative/lberal it will give you economic and social conservative/liberal. I was a 2/2.6. More moderate than I had thought... I always thought of myself as a die-hard conservative :)

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Economic Left/Right: -3.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

A bit more left than I was the last time I took it..

Fluffy

A fool
I love this page and come back to it every month or so to track my changes. My most recent result surprised me since it showed a leap in the direction of Libertarianism. Also I thought I had moved a great deal further to the right in terms of Economics.

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

My original scores, when I first took this test roughly 2 years ago, were as follows:

Economic Left/Right: -3.46
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.98

Apotheosis

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Liberatarian.Authoritarian: -4.62

It is pretty fun, but I believe some of the questions were either unclear, or to broad.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Economic -3.13
social -3.18
I am not in the least surprised

Terry
__________________________________-
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.10

I am not exactly sure what that means, but that's what the test says; since I approved of what Margaret Thatcher believed in, I must admit to being far off course from her.:D

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
michel said:
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.10

I am not exactly sure what that means, but that's what the test says; since I approved of what Margaret Thatcher believed in, I must admit to being far off course from her.:D
You probably only saw what she wanted you to see, as did most people.She was a very much a "ends justifies the means sort of politician"

Terry

ch'ang

artist in training
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74
Not quite sure what that means but I am pretty sure it liberterian because that is what I get on all these sorts of tests

DreamQuickBook

Economic Left/Right: 4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.38

That puts me in a wierd category. No one in this image is both to the Right and toward the Bottom. (Also, is UnEdited the only person further to the right than me?)

internationalchart.gif

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Economic Left/Right: 4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.21

I don't remember what I scored the last times I took this, but this test is different than some I've seen in that there is no fence on which you can sit. You have to agree or disagree. I'd be interested to see the algorithm that computes these numbers because while I'm fine with my economic 'rightness', I thought I would be closer to Libertarian than Authoritative.