• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take Refuge Here... This Is A Place To Simply Express Your Love For Jesus Christ ...

SunMessenger

Catholic
Jesus I love You more than any words could ever say. With respectful joy I come to You and kiss Your feet. Your Love is so great it can not be expressed on earth as You give it freely everyday to all who seek it. I Thank You Jesus, I Cherish You Jesus , I Will Always Long For Your Acceptance Jesus. You are my King Lord and I Your petty foot soldier... Jesus Please Bless All That Come To You. Praise God ! Amen:shout :shout :shout :shout

Mystic-als

SunMessenger said:
I Will Always Long For Your Acceptance Jesus
Keep Jesus in your heart and mind and actions and He will always accept you.
Remember Jesus did say he will never leave you or forsake you. He sticks closer than a brother.
If Jesus died for you. Then you are no "petty foot soldier." you are the righteousness of God. His ambasodor to the world. A light in the darkest of ages. His child and heir. Never underestimate your value to the infinit God.