• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tahirih recognized the station of Abdu'l-Baha

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Tahirih seems to have recognized Abdu'l-Baha's station when He was just a child:

Tahirih, by the same intuition that caused her to recognize the Bab, also recognized the station of Bahá’u’lláh. For the next five or six months she was the guest of Bahá’u’lláh. She was very fond of Abdu'l-Baha, who was only four years old. One day she was with Abdu'l-Baha when the famous and erudite Vahid came to visit her. He waited a long time and friends said, "Shouldn't you leave the child and go and visit Vahid?" She looked at Abdu'l-Baha and said, "Shall I leave thee, the Protector of the Cause, for seeing one of the followers of the Cause?" No one understood her.
Darius Shahrokh, "Ṭáhirih, Letter of the Living, and K_hadíjih Bagum, Wife of the Báb"

You can find little known information like this at this site about the lives of Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha:

The Utterance Project

Last edited:

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
The person who unearthed this information in the Utterance Project, Violette Zein, has this playlist of 10 talks, sponsored by the Clearwater, Florida Baha'i community. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJTw1CWXTEfnVL6CslQjwOsD8ALxrjQap

I saw talk number number 10 today and it was inspirational. It was about Tahiirih, and included the above information and much more that I had not heard of before.