• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tabeez from Entally tied to me, explain?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
From the Entally এন্টালী section in central Kolkata, of the Kolkata Dargah (Persian, Sufi Islamic shrine) of the religious Sufi saint Moulali, my Mother-In-Law has delivered to me a Tabeez.

This Tabeez is a silver small dowl or cylinder about 3/4ths of an inch long which is capped at each end of the tube, which has two small rings attached to the middle of the dowl to run a heavy string or thread, in this case a black string is threaded through the little rings, and using this black thread strung 3 times around my right wrist the Tabeez has been attached to my arm to wear 24x7 all day and all night from now on until I am saved from the evil eye or from the act of black magic by a witch or dark being or jealous vengeful female or other of some sort.

Apparently it has been revealed by a Sufi visionary that I should be wearing this Tabeez to "protect and repel" this evil eye which I am shocked to find out about. The Darbah has put something in this silver tube to protect me. But I do not know what is inside, it is "special".

Can someone explain to me the Tabeez? I am now wearing it, and felt a powerful blessing as soon as it was attached to my wrist in three wraps of the black thread. The electricity was there, it was only after it was attached by my Hindu wife that it was reveled to me as a Tabeez and that there is a need as it has been reveled that I have a evil eye on me at this time and this came from Entally for me from the Sufi.

Please explain the Tabeez, how I should shower, what might be inside the silver dowl? I am told do not take it off, only after I am given the ok.