• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Syuu Ki, the leader of Myanmar/Burma

gottalovemoses

Im mad as Hell!
What's she doing about those Rohingar Muslims? Those people are being persecuted undeservedly. Its a disgrace. She needs to speak from her heart not from political survival. (and I'm no fan of the Muslim religion but this is human rights abuse at its worst)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's she doing about those Rohingar Muslims? Those people are being persecuted undeservedly. Its a disgrace. She needs to speak from her heart not from political survival. (and I'm no fan of the Muslim religion but this is human rights abuse at its worst)
I agree. It proves that the use of religion as an excuse for evil is not limited to any one religion but that any religion can be twisted into its very opposite to justify anything and everything

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, a terrible ethnic cleansing of Rohingya people is going on and Syuu Ki is completely complicit. It's a terrible shame. Myanmar and Syuu Ki needs to be sanctioned.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

Is she the leader of Burma? I thought she was just an opposition politician. And I agree, by not speaking out and condemning the mass murder of the Rohingya she is complicit in their suffering. Maybe she should be stripped of her Nobel prize?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is she the leader of Burma? I thought she was just an opposition politician. And I agree, by not speaking out and condemning the mass murder of the Rohingya she is complicit in their suffering. Maybe she should be stripped of her Nobel prize?
Yes, but that is symbolic. I fear nothing constructive will happen. Myanmar borders both China and India, and both countries are trying to woo Syuu Ki on their side. Thus Myanmar basically has Carte Blanche and is getting showered with good trade and infrastructure deals even as they persecute the Rohingya Muslims and drives them out.