• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swingers

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I think it goes against the whole concept of marriage and being faithful to your spouse.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm firmly opposed to swinging because buying all those extra Acme Latex Love Dolls would wreck my household budget.

MSizer

MSizer
I think it goes against the whole concept of marriage and being faithful to your spouse.

How does it go against fidelity? Love and sex are not the same thing. They certainly can (and of course often do) go hand in hand, but they don't have to.

To think that sex must only be a practice with your spouse is absolutist and I don't see any argument for it.

Infidelity is wrong, because you're hiding something, you're being dishonest to your spouse, but nothing is hidden in swinging. I don't see how that's unfaithful.