• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Surprising Video on YouTube

Ellen Brown

I think this is one of the least biased and competent Videos on Biblical Subjects I have seen, and a great surprise to me.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Skipped around a bit and had a very good laugh when an anticline was described as an "obvious man made building project" .

Epic fail.

Ellen Brown

Skipped around a bit and had a very good laugh when an anticline was described as an "obvious man made building project" .

Epic fail.

Your view doesn't surprise me. Is that what he described as the site of the Ark? The rest needs a mind open to new things and if you don't have that ...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your view doesn't surprise me. Is that what he described as the site of the Ark? The rest needs a mind open to new things and if you don't have that ...
Yes, do you think that that site has not been checked out by geologists? And never mind that the picture they posted showed a clear anticline.

It has been known for over 200 years that the Flood story is a myth. When a video posts such ridiculous ignorance it only tells us that it is worthless.

Ellen Brown

Yes, do you think that that site has not been checked out by geologists? And never mind that the picture they posted showed a clear anticline.

It has been known for over 200 years that the Flood story is a myth. When a video posts such ridiculous ignorance it only tells us that it is worthless.

Go your way in peace.

74x12

The Bible says the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. The region known in ancient times as "Ararat" is apparently in Iran not Armenia. This region of Ararat is mentioned in Assyrian cuneiform tablets. The King James Version supports this view because it claims the sons of Noah traveled from the east to get to Sumer (Mesopotamia). That would make a lot of sense because the region of Ararat (which is a mountainous region) is just east of Mesopotamia.

Whereas on the other hand if you go with more modern Bible translations which say they traveled east (rather than from the east) then you have a small problem because the mountain of Ararat in Armenia is actually north east of Mesopotamia. That obviously doesn't rule it out alone but it's a strike against it.