• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Surah Abasa is about Prophet (s) turning away from a spiritually utmost blind stubborn person.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He frowned and turned away (as commanded by God to do so by many verses)

When there came to him utmost blind one (with regards to vision of truth spiritually and through reason, he is completely obtuse and blind and Quran tells Mohammad (s) not to devote his time to these people)

And what makes you know - perhaps he can be purified? (sarcastically stated, there is no chance like Qurans says "whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe")

Or perhaps be reminded so as the reminder to benefit him? (sarcastically stated, if there was a chance the Prophet (s) would remind him!)

In accordance to all this, it says:

As for who he thinks he is without need (of guidance)

Would you give him attention?

And it is not upon you that he be purified?

(likewise, would Mohammad (s) turn away from one striving to purify and get guided?) (the next verses).

(then accordance to all this it says)

Nay (that is - rather then you being required to guide such a blind creature, the Quran is.."

It is a reminder

For who wants to remember... (so if the person has a want to remember, Mohammad (S) would devote himself otherwise people who blind themselves and are stubborn no need)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Alhamdulilah for a Lord who protects me and helps me defeat the sorcery of Satan pertaining to the Quran.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
Alhamdulilah for a Lord who protects me and helps me defeat the sorcery of Satan pertaining to the Quran.
Why does Allah allow Satan to use sorcery on the Quran?
And why does ne need you to defeat it? Why can't he do it himself?