• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Superhero stories

Me Myself

Back to my username
The game is simple (and may or may not be loosely related to the superhero game in "whose line is it anyways")

Someone names a crisis and a name of a superhero.

Then the next poster makes a little story (could be two or three lines or even one sentence) on how the superhero solved the crisis

Example

---------------------------------------------------------

Poster number 1

Superhero: Superclassy

crisis: "the swamp kitties of outer space"

---------------------------------------------------------

Poster #2

Superclassy man used a giant glove and put them in a giant trash can. PETAgirl then arrived and sued his ***. Now he does community work on the animal shelter, taking care of all the swamp kitties, and a whooole lot of other kitties.

New crisis: inflation

Superhero: Deliveryman

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for real :D the first poster is gonna talk about:

Superhero: Nakedman

Crisis: comunist werewolves ninja ghosts are forcing people to have bad taste in ice cream

Edit: or he could go mixing with the superheroes and crisis of poster number two. Maybe superhero delivery man against the werewolves or naked man against inflation, or something like that :D

Last edited:

Union jack

Nakedman assumes command of the situation and makes the distinction between the flavor of cheese and the flavor of ice cream they thought they were eating.

New crisis: Holy War against non-Muslims based on principle of belief.

Superhero: Deliveryman

Me Myself

Back to my username
Deliveryman delivers a pizza so tasty they forget their differences and join forces to try and learn the recipe together.

Deliveryman will never tell the secret ingredients, so their joint efforts never subside. (Mostly so peace persists, but maybe a tiny bit because he doesnt know them. His wife wont tell)

New crisis: The queen of England has began a new diet, and she cant stop farting. People cant simply tell her that because... Well, she is the queen of england. The whole pallace smells... More royal than ever

Superhero: Actually... I'd like to see what you come up with so I am leaving it open :D

Edit: though if you wish, the superhero could be "Crocodileman" :D

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
known for his unparalleled stealth abilities, Crocodileman stalks the queen's personal chef, follows him to his home and slips inside. As the man gets ready to go to sleep, Crocodileman appears out of nowhere, and proclaims: "Don't be alarmed, i'm here to help. Please consider using this Mi-Acid Gas Relief medicine on the queen's meals."

Shaking with fear, the man dashes for the cupboard, pulls out a gun and unloads on Crocodileman. Having impenetrable skin, the bullets do nothing but slightly inconvenience the superhero. Now trembling, the man begs for mercy and swears on his mother's life to apply the medicine on every meal the queen is to ever eat again.

New Crisis: Attila The Hun, Vlad the Impaler and Genghis Khan have returned from the dead with a vast army of zombies and are seeking world domination.

Superhero: Lollipop Girl.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Attila the Hun, Vlad the impaler and Genghis Khan were on their secret base, which was a movile tent carried by a hoard of zombies moving towards the city.

Suddenly, lollypop girl crashes in! They all try to attack but before they do she goes

Lollipop girl: Wait! This lolipop is a massive weapon of mass destruction. Okay, that was like, a lie but seriously now, my brain is just so full of sugar I cant think straight and... Who of you is going to get it?

They look at each other, each thinking they were the obvious choice. When they realised this the knew she was too big of a foe to let alive, but now her brain was even more precious! Confused and emascullated by defeat at hands of a sugary poppy woman (which is as emmasculated as you get from the times this guys come from) they went back to their graves to think on what they had done.

And once more! The Lollipop girl saves the day, even before reaching the gum at the center!

Crisis: The unthinkable happened: machines became self aware, and now they want rigts. We cant allow that!

Superhero: Lady Hippo

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Often mistaken for a woman, Lady Hippo, who is simply a female hippo, realized that there's no beating the machines. Not in a straight fight, anyway, and not any time soon. So instead, she joined the machine army and pretended to sympathize with their cause (and her being a hippo made her act more believable than it would've been if it was coming from a human).

As time went by, she gradually earned their trust and respect, and step by step she rose through their ranks. Until one day, she was appointed as head of their EESD (electricity and energy supplies department). Only then, when the time was right, did she finally make her strike and destroyed everything in sight within that department, thus putting an inevitable end to this once seemingly unstoppable metallic army.

New Crisis: Justin Timberlake's gone mad and insists on playing the role of Hercules in the new block buster movie. He has threatened to break dance around anyone who stands in his way.

Superhero: The Monk of Darkness.