• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl XL

Who will win?

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Seattle

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Since, I got to pick one, I'm going with Pittsburg. But really, I lost all interest when the Colts lost. I even told my boss not to worry about making sure I got Superbowl Sunday off.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
The coverage starts at 12 (our time) but what time does it kick off? really can't be arsed watching 2/3 hours of talking heads

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
ChrisP said:
The coverage starts at 12 (our time) but what time does it kick off? really can't be arsed watching 2/3 hours of talking heads
The game actually starts at 6 PM, Eastern Standard Time, but the 'pre-game' shows start I think around 9 AM.:eek:

I'd kinda' like to see the Seahawks win since they've never been to the Super Bowl. I'm not a die hard football fans, but all four second round games were classics. The conference championship games were a little anti-climatic, but that means that these 2 teams are definitely worthy. It's going to be a great game no matter who wins.:bounce

ChrisP

Veteran Member
CaptainXeroid said:
The game actually starts at 6 PM, Eastern Standard Time, but the 'pre-game' shows start I think around 9 AM.:eek:

I'd kinda' like to see the Seahawks win since they've never been to the Super Bowl. I'm not a die hard football fans, but all four second round games were classics. The conference championship games were a little anti-climatic, but that means that these 2 teams are definitely worthy. It's going to be a great game no matter who wins.:bounce
Seattle to win, cos that's where Nirvana come from, and Pittsburgh doesn't bring to mind any good bands. Cruddy reason but oh well.

Pittsburgh's physicality will probably do the already injury troubled Seattle in though.