• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Thread Ideas

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Stupid thread idea....hmmm

how about this

"The best way to get up close and personal while poking an angry bear"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can get him passionate. I'll just get him stirred up calling him a Windows XP-lovin' commie then sit back and watch.

Thats not passion, its just the cheap blended whisky talking, get him on the single malt and then watch the fireworks... Or make a comment about his collection of scrap iron...

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Thats not passion, its just the cheap blended whisky talking, get him on the single malt and then watch the fireworks... Or make a comment about his collection of scrap iron...

I can't talk about his scrap iron. What if he takes it in a good way and decides to chum up and tell me a story about the best way to clean something you tore off the side of your neighbor's house?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I can't talk about his scrap iron. What if he takes it in a good way and decides to chum up and tell me a story about the best way to clean something you tore off the side of your neighbor's house?

Thats passion in the raw.

ChristineM

Premium Member