• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Student Protests Against Israel Are Wonderful

Sargonski

I doubt it but whatever you say.

I think he was refering to xenophobic cleansing of the land.. Surely you favor the cleansing of the land from those "Dirty Arabs"
You know what I think? I think that Israel is justified and that Hamas doesn't give a fig about the Palestinians. I think that Israel, with or without our help, is determined to win this war and I agree with them.

Yes Kate .. you agree with the Ethnic Cleansing of the Land ... something very much in common with Hamas :)

I like seeing that a significant segment of society
is bucking the status quo of unqualified for Israel's
apartheid, human rights violations, fleecing US
taxpayers, & conducting genocide.
Students are often a bellwether. I hope this
portends a shift away from USA supporting vile
regimes.
Sighs....has to look up meaning of 'bellwether'.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I think he was refering to xenophobic cleansing of the land.. Surely you favor the cleansing of the land from those "Dirty Arabs"

Yes Kate .. you agree with the Ethnic Cleansing of the Land ... something very much in common with Hamas :)
No, I don't agree or disagree with it, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Perhaps. Meanwhile, I don't blame Israel for pouring fury down on their heads to be honest.
For slaughtering tens of thousands of innocent people I do blame them. They are murdering people, punishing all of Gaza, and making the same mistakes that drag out such wars indefinitely as we have seen time and time again (very recently with America's failure to defeat the Taliban).
Personally I think Netanyahu wants to claim all of Gaza because the IDF has razed over half of it.