• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Straight Pride Parade

Obsydian

Well-Used Member
It's all quiet now. Its like everyone had blowed their load, smoked a cig, then rolled over to sleep facing opposite directions!
Looks like it, though I've done none of the above. (Because I'm still trying.)

The bear I've been trying to catch must be too smart for the trap.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
with the benefit of hi dsight, I agree it's not the best word,
Roiting against the police, going to jail, assaults and murders, firings and evictions, discrimination and bigotry, and yet still we stand. Pride is indeed an appropriate word. It's not our problem if someone wants to sum up gay pride as pride in being gay.

Shad

Veteran Member
Why so serious?

I'm not. The tactic is obvious. The parade is designed to provoke a reaction from the unhinged supporters of gay pride or whatever which will be mocked in videos, commentary and in person. Milo is an outrage speaker that use the tactic a lot as the unhinged can not let anything go so provide him material.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Us LGBTQ+ have our own rules. One of those rules is you can't use the word "provocative" in a sentence toward us unless you really mean business.

:p:p:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Us LGBTQ+ have our own rules. One of those rules is you can't use the word "provocative" in a sentence toward us unless you really mean business.

:p:p:p
That horn of yours is provacativing me off because I can't quit staring at it.:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's Tricky is the title, here we go
Here we go?
Ill roast your corpse with my rhymes of lava flow
Crack your skin with my rhymes so cold
Knives, axes, and chainsaws are how I play
Now get over here so you can be flayed
hoist your body on a stake
you made you last mistake
Drink your blood as it floods
Out your holes, pour out your soul