• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Story My Sister Wrote Age 12

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to have step-sisters and I've found this story that one of them wrote when she was 12 (on the 7th March 2007, so this day tomorrow!) She is 20 now.

Enjoy, haha.

xStoryx

"Hey" shouted fiona, "what now" shouts linda back to her "erm...well you took my new Lonsdale London tracky top" exclaimed fiona, "well maybe I did, maybe I didn't" ses Linda angrily "well you did" moans fiona.
"I know but I don't have one" exclaims Linda, "yer so you go out and buy one like I did, because you ave nicked me only Lonsdale London tracky top" answers fiona "ok ok I going" says Linda.
Linda gives fiona her Lonsdale London tracky top back and goes out shopping to buy a Lonsdale London tracky top and maybe bottoms too.

1 hour later

"Hiya again" Shouts Linda to her family, "Hi did you get the tracky top and bottoms" asks fiona, "yes I did actually" answers Linda.
Linda puts her trackies on and shows them off to her sister, fiona loves them aswell as Linda. Linda and fiona go back out shopping so fiona can get a tracky set.

xThe Endx

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Clearly a school assignment. At 12 I had to learn how to graph sentences and did my first research paper. I did my 2nd research paper in 12th grade. :rolleyes: Every year between 6th and 12th we reviewed the parts of speech. :rolleyes:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha. It was actually just something she'd written in a little doodle book. She used to doodle/note whilst watching TV. There are lots of answers from The Krypton Factor in there too! :D