• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

starting up Satanism again

I recently decided to become a Satanist again. I've been out of it for a few years, being Wiccan instead, but I found that far less satisfying. Anyways, it's been a good two or three years since I've been active in Satanism, and my memories of it are a little clouded. I would appreciate peoples help in refreshing my memory and getting me started up. If you can help me, reply whenever you get the chance.

Ðanisty

Goodness, you have to give people time to respond. :D

From the looks of it, you are interested in theistic Satanism. Is this the Satanism you practiced before?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear PrinzessinSatanica,

I would be happy to discuss Satanic concepts with you. I've been a practicing Satanist/Left-Hand Pather for over 20 years.

/Adramelek\:bat:

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Ásmólfar_Järvelä;2443721 said:
I also would enjoy refreshing your memory on this subject, hmm it would good if you cam email me - [email protected]- or just pm me on here

I wonder if she is even frequenting these forums any more! Her last post on here is from 2007!