• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Star Trek

I saw the Star Trek movie yesterday, and it was FREAKING AWESOME!!!:D:D:D

I am proud to say that the Trekkie within me has finally been awakened. I am planning on ordering the original Star Trek series (the one with Nimoy).

Back to the movie....IT WAS AWESOME! The acting was solid, the humor was well-placed, the space battles were awesome, Zack had Spock down to a science, and the movie used CGI ONLY when it was needed (this was one of the things that I really loved about the movie).

If you haven't seen the Sta Trek movie, get off your behind, go down to your local theater, and see it.

Does anyone know if a Star Trek religion exists? If it does exist, sign me *** up!;)

Live long and prosper RF.:rainbow1:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Good! I have been a Trekkie since the 70s and believe me, Star Trek is always worth your time. I love Spock.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I took my dad to see it in the IMAX theater for his birthday. I thought it was awesome too.

And, an old philosophy professor of mine, Professor Brown, teaches a course in philosophy at the University of Florida called "The Tao of Star Trek." She has won inumerable awards for her unique ability to teach exceptionally well through interesting mediums like that. She writes her own text books also. I'm sure you could sign up for it online as long as it's still available, but it would be expensive unfortunately.