• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports!!

Ceridwen018

I love playing pretty much any sport in a pick up game with friends. I ride horses competatively (someday professionally!), and I run Cross-country for my school's team (shin splints have been kicking my butt for the past couple days, but I got new shoes so hopefully we're good to go now!). My favorite sport, besides horses, is hockey (go Jackets!!...and then during the playoffs...go Flames!! Woohoo!!). I'm tellin ya, if checking was allowed in the girly leagues, I'd be there! I'm pretty clueless when it comes to other professional sports, but perhaps that comes with the territory, being a girl and all.

So tell me, what are your favorite sports and teams?...perhaps this thread should be in the debate section, lol.

Do we have any pro atheletes running around in here? What kinds of sports did everyone play in school (or are playing)?

If you want to get on my good side, ask me sometime why I think Eventing (my horse sport)is the toughest sport there is! We riders don't just sit there like bumps on logs!:)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, these days sports and I don't exactly get along lol. But when I was in school, I was mainly a runner - long distance, cross country, and sprinting. I've also been a horse rider since I was about 7 or so, but I was never into Eventing (my younger brother and sister got into all that). My idea of a great ride was to either go bush for the day (taking lunch with me), or to go into the neighbour's property next door and gallop my heart out in his paddocks. :p I'm probably lucky neither my horses or I broke anything vital lol. The only team sports I really liked in school were hockey and soccer.

Watching sports is another thing I rarely do. I occasionally catch a game of (Australian Rules) football when my team is playing (Essendon), and I almost always watch the Grand Final lol. And I'll watch tennis if it's on at a reasonable hour. Usually I'm busy doing other stuff on weekends when there's sports galore on tv, and I don't think it's important enough to make time for lol. Ooh, I love watching the Olympics though! :p

Zohaib

I love playing cricket and tennis. I just started playing cricket because I saw it on T.V and it seemed pretty cool. I played tennis all through junior high and high school.