• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"spiritual warfare" is silly

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
There could be plenty of reasons. I could post one right now just to prove the point that it could be done for arbitrary purposes.

This one is adorable.

1200px-Baphosimb.svg.png

Apologies for any opened portals.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
In light of what author of thread has generously and courageously chosen to shared on forum about their condition, may I ask; when you post replies like these, do you consider their impact on this individual’s emotional health and well-being? Does it matter to you and if not, why?

Humbly
Hermit
He can always pray.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
In light of what author of thread has generously and courageously chosen to shared on forum about their condition, may I ask; when you post replies like these, do you consider their impact on this individual’s emotional health and well-being? Does it matter to you and if not, why?

Humbly
Hermit
Jesus was perfect. Mentally, spiritually and religiously. He told the devil to get away from him when approached and tempted