• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual Beliefs

King Phenomenon

Does anyone here have spiritual beliefs that were formed by oneself? Most of you know what I believe but just in case I’ll go first. I believe all of existence rises and falls with the birth and death of one individual in an endless loop. I believe it starts around 1980 and ends sometime before 2080.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Does anyone here have spiritual beliefs that were formed by oneself? Most of you know what I believe but just in case I’ll go first. I believe all of existence rises and falls with the birth and death of one individual in an endless loop. I believe it starts around 1980 and ends sometime before 2080.

I will say that I actually do have some of my own philosophical ideas, but I may choose not to disclose them in this thread at this time. The reason why is that I feel that each idea takes a considerable amount of explaining, so the mere mention of the ideas at face value would probably just derail a thread.

King Phenomenon

I will say that I actually do have some of my own philosophical ideas, but I may choose not to disclose them in this thread at this time. The reason why is that I feel that each idea takes a considerable amount of explaining, so the mere mention of the ideas at face value would probably just derail a thread.
Go for it. This thread is a nonstarter anyway

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Go for it. This thread is a nonstarter anyway

I'm just going to post my ideas one by one as I write them out. First one:

My current position is that atheism or non-theism is the most logical stance to take, but I also think that there is a 30-50% chance that we might discover an active cosmic creator in the future somewhere in the cosmos, thanks to the advancement of technology. This creator would be responsible for initiating and sustaining the universe, but it would not be the same as the Abrahamic God. It would be so different that we would need a new term to describe its subscribers, apart from atheist, theist, etc.

King Phenomenon

I'm just going to post my ideas one by one as I write them out. First one:

My current position is that atheism or non-theism is the most logical stance to take, but I also think that there is a 30-50% chance that we might discover an active cosmic creator in the future somewhere in the cosmos, thanks to the advancement of technology. This creator would be responsible for initiating and sustaining the universe, but it would not be the same as the Abrahamic God. It would be so different that we would need a new term to describe its subscribers, apart from atheist, theist, etc.
Sounds interesting

Raju3v

I believe everyone have their own believes, which might be true or false. However, it might offend someone's believes or feelings. To share believes two people sound be at same emotional levels, because believes comes from emotions and experiences of people.