• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spirit Form

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Alive today? - Yes, according to Christianity he is alive and seated at the "right hand of God" up in heaven:

Right hand of God - Wikipedia

Also, he is said to have existed before he was born to Mary. He is believed to be a part of God and Christians believe that God has always existed and always will.

In spirit form? - Well, I believe he went up there in a body and that he'll come down in a body but does he have one right now? I don't know! Good question! I'm sure someone else can answer that and I'd be interested to know :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Do all, or the majority of Christians believe that Jesus is alive today in spirit form ?
If you mean with "spirit form", that Jesus can reveal himself to us when praying/meditating in a non-physical form (spirit form), I believe this.

Nova2216

Do all, or the majority of Christians believe that Jesus is alive today in spirit form ?

If not they are not Christian.

If Christ did not rise from the dead then -

1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Thanks