• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spill the beans or No ?

XAAX

I would share it with everyone. It would really suck not to be with the ones you love in the last moments. I love the last one that almost hit us a few years back. We got the report after it passed us. The distance it missed by was marginal. I don't remember the distance in miles but it sounded like a lot until you heard it in time...it was like six hours or something...thats a little to close..Don't tell me that they didn't know about it until it was passed...But, thats thier story and they stuck to it...

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Mavrikmind said:
Ok Lets say that your a astronomer and you've just discovered a asteriod speeing towards earth. Lets say that there isn't a doupt that the asteriod will hit earth and that there isn't anything that anyone could do to stop it.
Would you spill the beans so to speak or would you keep the info to yourself.
The real question is this. Would you give the information to the public, maybe causing mass panic and chaos or would you keep the info to yourself, knowing nothing could be done. Letting humanity spend that rest of the time with normaility and relative peace?

Personally I would let the information out. that way people could gather their family and spend the remaining time together with loved ones.

It depends how far away it is, I think a days notice would be reasonable, any more than that and there would be chaos. At least with just a day there is time to let your loved ones know how much you love them.